Home
I’m starting to get ready for the coming seasons and it’s time to thin out the camo closet a little.

Browning Quiet Plus Jacket and Pants in Mossy Oak Brush camo. These are a great outer layer or can be used as a mid / insulation layer. Very quiet and very warm. Size XL on both. Zippered hand pockets on the jacket and one zippered back pocket on the pants. The pants also have ¼ length zippers at the bottom so they can be put on over boots. $80 $75 TYD for the set.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Mossy Oak button up shirt in Mossy Oak Brush camo. This is a basic cotton long sleeve shirt size L and matches the set above. SPF
[Linked Image]

Kings fleece ¼ zip in King’s Mountain Shadow camo. This is a fairly heavy fleece with kangaroo style front pocket. SPF
[Linked Image]

Browning Pro Series jacket Mossy Oak camo size L. This is a great soft shell jacket with GoreTex Supprescent and Hydro Fleece fabric. The Gore-Tex is waterproof and also eliminates scent. The Gore-Tex is still waterproof but the jacket may need a DWR reapplied. Includes removable hood. This jacket is also compatible with other Browning clothing that use the X-Change system. Front zipper is covered with a snap over protector, Velcro cuff closures, zippered front had pockets and a small inner chest pocket. SPF
[Linked Image]

All clothing has been recently washed in scent free detergent and is from a non-smoking home. I usually wear XL tops but these all fit me fine even though some are size large. Shipping is going to be the bigger expense on my end so items are priced assuming they would individually fit into a USPS flat rate box.

Kings Fleece, button up shirt and Browning Mossy Oak jacket are SPF.
Price drop to $75 on the remaining Browning Quiet Plus set. Payment preferred via PayPal.
What size is the King's 1/4 zip fleece?
Is the quiet plus waterproof?
Dang... Missed some of the details.
- The King's fleece is size XL
- The Quiet Plus is not waterproof. It will shed a little water but would require a shell in wet weather.
I will take the Kings Fleece XL for $30 and the Mossy Oak Shirt L for $10 . Pm Sent .
King's fleece and button up shirt SPF to usull.
Browning Pro Series jacket Mossy Oak camo size L I will take this for $100 shipped. Please pm with where I can send payment to.
Browning Pro Series jacket SPF to 444Matt.
Browning Brush camo set still FS.
Browning Quiet Plus Jacket and Pants in Mossy Oak Brush camo still available. $75 TYD. It will cost me about $15 to ship so it's like you're getting them for $60 plus the ride!
TTT
How do U want paid for the Browning Brush set in XL....Ill also send U a pm
Browning Brush set SPF to dajudge. All items sold. Thanks!
© 24hourcampfire