Home
Bansner Hi-Tech Sheep Hunter Stock. Inletted for Remington 700 BDL footprint.

Matte black finish with 1/2” red recoil pad. 1lb. 9 oz. total weight.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

$475 shipped to lower 48. Additional to HI & AK.

PM or call/ text 208.577.1767.

Thanks for looking!

Bob
Long or Short action?
Long or short action?
Looks like a short to me.....
Sorry,

Thanks Aalf, you are correct. Short action!

Bob
What barrel is it inletted for?
Hi TxHunter,

I bought it separated from the barreled action so not real sure. I measured the barrel channel and it’s 1.290 at the lug, tapers to 1.045 about halfway to the forend, and is .845 at the end which should ~ make it usable for a standard caliber Remington up through about a #3 Bartlein.

Be glad to provide and other measurements or info requested.

Standard sling swivels are stainless.
does it have cheek piece sir? Thanks
Lousy pictures
Originally Posted by rdobrow
does it have cheek piece sir? Thanks

It shouldn’t if it’s a sheep hunter.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Lousy pictures

Tough crowd. He’s still doing better than many! grin
LOP please
Hi Reloader28 / Capt. Happy,

Be glad to text you some photos if you PM me a phone number.
Originally Posted by Crappie_Killer
LOP please

Looks to be standard, 13 1/2” - 13 5/8”. Measured from end of pad to middle of trigger cut out.

Also no cheek piece.

Thanks for asking.

Bob
Bob is a fine gentlemen and a great guy to deal with. Deal with confidence.
Originally Posted by Springcove

Thank you sir!
Pictures of one! LOL

Fine looking rifle MtBoomer! Thanks for throwing up some photos.

A little backstory while I have some morning joe: i shoot left-handed, but have always used right-handed rifles. I’ve put together a 6.5 SAUM and after it was all together sans stock and after buying this stock, I decided to put a vertical grip stock on this one.

And...I also made the decision any future builds would be left-handed or I would have kept this stock for some kind of a lightweight build. I’m a big fan of Bansner stocks and most likely when I build that next one, it will have a new stock directly from Mark who is tooling up and expanding his line.

Good day all!

Bob
Enjoy the coffee. Great stocks and versatile. Dressed up my Wally World 243 dandy! LOL
Great stocks, all the hard work is done! Bansner stocks require a LOT of fill and finish. I did one and it turned out great, but won't do it again! Hope Marks new stocks fit up and have a better finish than before. Barrel channel was off center and took a lot to make it right. THe last Brown I did was just as bad but that was years ago. I'm filling out the paper work to import a Wildcat this morning, I'm going to pay the extra for the fill and finish.

I do believe Mark’s new stocks will be much better. I have a couple coming and will report back once I receive them. I’ve talked to him for quite a while on multiple occasions and I am excited about the new ones.You are right about the work required on the old ones - and this one looks nicely done!

Up for the OP and a nice handle.
Originally Posted by Springcove

Definitely need more of those kind of guys.
Hi all,

Friday bump! Happy Birthday Reloader28! And how about some better sized photos! Ima man just full of surprises.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]picture sharing

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]host an image

If I were to keep this stock, it would get a textured brown finish which I think would give it a classic look. But alas, I’ve decided to come out of the closet and part ways with my righty stuff.

Feel free to make an offer or throw out trades. Quality knives, good handguns, anything lefty. I’m stuck at home with my back in a brace so I’m cleaning up the excess!

Thanks again!

Bob
© 24hourcampfire