Home
Thinking of selling my stainless classic featherweight, walnut stock 30-06. I recently bought a similar one in 300wm and decided I don't really need both. I don't follow gunbroker or sell there, just looking for a good fair asking price to list it here. It's in great condition and will ship with scope base only. About how much should shipping costs be added?
Put me first in line when you come up with price, please
I wouldn't ask anything less than $900.00 + for the rifle. $50.00 to ship.

IIRC Brad had one of these and sold it here for about that price.
Great rifles. Having the .300, you should send the '06 to JES to be a 9.3x62. Then you'd have a battery for the world.
Want to trade for a Stainless Steel New Haven 338 Win Mag?
Great rifles, but the condition and the serial number range affect value too.

Pictures always help.

Good luck with sale
Depends if you want to go the gunbroker route or not. Assuming it’s five or six digit in the shape that you say, I think $900 here plus shipping would probably move it. Although, to be fair, Gunnut308 has a 270 in the same configuration at that price which I believe is still available. The 270 is usually considered to be a little bit more desirable.

There is one currently on gunbroker that ends in five days which you can watch for a comp.

And lastly, don’t sell for any price at which BSA might be a buyer! laugh
I have a late new haven production stainless in 270 and thinking that I wouldn't let it go for less than $975. But at that price it may never sell and it wouldn't hurt my feelings. And "yes" gunbroker will get you more money.
Man...I’ve made good “investments” in my two stainless m70s then.
Not to hijack the OP

But what about a 5 digit ss 300wm in a b&c stock?
Been kicking around the idea of letting it go.
I just bought off Gunbroker yesterday. A classic stainless 7mag. New Haven model, syn stock with custom cereacote, like new condition. $695 + $40 shipping.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/891487149

The one I had referenced above.
Bid at $900 with several days yet to go.
© 24hourcampfire