Home
I have a near new Bergara hunter model in 308. I was shafted in a trade and don't want to spend the money and chance not getting my stuff back so I am going to sell this here. I was told it was a "Ridge" model which has a threaded barrel. As you can see this does not. This is the "hunter" model. You can find specs on Bergara's website. It has a Leupold "tactical" black ring 3.5-10 x 40mm with a mil-dot reticle. Gun and scope are in very good shape. I would be interested in trading for a barrel fit for a Bighorn Origin or another rifle of similar value in a Creedmoor or a bit smaller caliber for my kids. May possibly trade for a quality EDC. A sig 365 would be first choice. Otherwise, let's say 700 cash. I can ship on your expense if FFL accepts from an individual.

Jason
541-409-6378

Attached picture Hunter 1.jpg
Attached picture Hunter 2.jpg
Does this have the hinged floorplate or detachable box magazine? Bergara's website shows both configurations are available in this caliber. Thanks.
This is the hinged floorplate model with 22" barrel. Oh and the trigger breaks pretty clean right at 3#.
Mornin Bump!
I don't know much about bergara rifles but this seems like a deal for the package.
Going to keep it.
If you change your mind I will take this and scope for 700
Message sent to cell phone number listed
You sure it a tactical model ?
Mine have target turrets.
Yup. It wil say LR if it has the target turrets. This was made in the 97-99 Vari x3 era. Football milldots.

Attached picture Vari x 3 Tactical.jpg
Ok. Just was wondering.
Has this sold? If not how much for rifle separate?
NOT FOR SALE ANY LONGER! Man, I wish we could edit the initial post or a moderator would delete this post.
© 24hourcampfire