Home
I am selling these rifles at a super great buy for some people. PM me if interested at the prices I have listed and I will get you pics.
1. McWhorter custom rifle in 270 Weatherby ($4300)
2. HS Precision SPL in 7mm RM brand new never fired ($3200)
3. HS Precision SPL 257 Weatherby used ($2300)

These are all plus shipping

PM me if your super interested. Please no tire kickers.

Brian
Some pictures sent out to members.
But. All three rifles are still for sale at this time.
More pics sent. But these are all still for sale.

Brian
I had forgot. For the 257 Weatherby rifle. Talley 1” rings made for HS Precision will come with the rifle along with 60 pieces of one time fired Weatherby brass.

Brian
I have a McWhorter in 270WBY and it’s a drill with 150 Berger’s at 3250.

NICE RIFLES ALL
Never shot anything but the custom load McWhorter built for it. And it printed a tinny little group at the range. Then she went on a hunt. A successful hunt I might add. Those McWhorter rifle are really nice. Paid $6450 for this one.
These rifles are still available.
So the 257 Weatherby is used. That’s why I’m selling at $2300. That’s a $1000 savings from when I bought it. . Now, at today’s pricing for this same rifle. Your saving $1700 plus the rings cost and brass cost.
The 7 RM is brand new in perfect condition, but still taking a loss of $1000.
And the McWhorter is used barely. But your getting it at a $2150 savings.

These are super great rifles and really great prices. Basically taking rifles that most guys can’t afford and making it so they can now own one. Maybe even a guy take all three.

Prices will not be going down. This is the rock bottom pricing.

Brian
Posted By: brianc74 Delete thinthread - 02/18/21
Please Delete this thread

Brian
Total weight on the 7 mag SPL? Any other options on it? Permanent Muzzle break? Also, does the stock have a palm swell? I have a hard time with palm swells because of an issue with my hand.

Thanks
Please Delete this thread or lock it up

Brian
Originally Posted by brianc74

Please stop asking for pics and info if you cannot afford these rifle.
Brian

I have no interest in the rifles but I might point out to someone so obviously well-healed (and wonderfully arrogant) that there are FREE photo hosting services where you can add the photos here. As well, there is no word limit to descriptions here in the classifieds. wink

Posted By: brianc74 Delete Thread - 02/18/21
Please delete this thread

Brian
Put them on Gunsinternational with pics.
They will sell.
Appreciated.
But putting back in the safe.
Please close this thread.
Brian
Guns don't sell without pictures.
Originally Posted by brianc74
But how they can turn it for some profit or brag about how they stole it.

Brian

Isn't that pretty much all you do with rifles? Just buy and resale them? I know these aren't your personal hunting rifles and never have been.
© 24hourcampfire