Home
Looking for a stainless T3 Varmint 1-8” .223.

Got one you don’t need?

P
I have a superlite t3x if interested.
I've got a spare t3 varmint stock with with stainless lug and Lumley Ti pillars.
I have a T3x Varmint but it’s blued. My brother has a T3 Varmint and it’s stainless.

I want one like his.

P
Start the week.
Had one. Sold it. Wish I still had it.
Bought a replacement in 22-250 but still wish I had the .223 also.
I have one. I also have a Tikka Lite in the stainless. Both are awesome shooters, great triggers.1/2" groups at 100 yards. I am building a .22-250 ackley improved so will mot likely sell the stainless varmint. Not sure yet. Will kick myself later as I took a while to find one. Send me a PM on your thoughts and I can send pics.
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMB4bV1kfrgnWeZyRoZNDHXROrcp4gyjqBQVYgW[/img]
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNNRTha_cWMJw28ZJguZvcBVIAbdzdPisqzj5C7

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

Got this message when I clicked your links.
Still looking
Nothing yet
One of these days
One of these days...
Once you replace the blued, I might be interested in that. I’m looking for a bolt mainly.
Originally Posted by tarheelpwr
Once you replace the blued, I might be interested in that. I’m looking for a bolt mainly.

I’m working on it. I have a great load for my blued Varmint ready for you.
Up
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I have a T3x Varmint but it’s blued. My brother has a T3 Varmint and it’s stainless.

I want one like his.

P

Good luck man..
2 of the best shooting guns in my safe, tikka t3x varmint in 223 and 22-250, both are blued models. both shoot 1/2" groups or better with factory ammo. best of luck on your search for a stainless model, if I saw one I'd probably buy it for myself.
Seriously people
Up
Tag
Tag my áss I got first dibs.
Up
Found one thanks to Brian421!

NOS, appears unfired, $885 shipped/insured.

I’m pretty happy, or will be when it shows. Seller checks out 5x5.
© 24hourcampfire