Home
Have for sale a 20 ga. Beretta Silver Pigeon III. been sitting in the safe for some time and needs a home. Wifey used it a few times at skeet and just is not interested in the game... Have the original blue box and the chokes....

2100.00 shipped

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Free bump for an excellent pheasant gun.
Hot Momma!!!
I know absolutely nothing about shotguns... bought it for my wife when she expressed an interest in skeet... That lasted all about 3-4 sessions and she was done.
I shoot a russian O/U 12 guage I bought for 400.00...hits what I point at, mostly.
Beautiful gun. I believe I'd keep it and sell the Russian one lol.
What a fine gun. Wish I could afford it.
Originally Posted by BamaSig75
Beautiful gun. I believe I'd keep it and sell the Russian one lol.

I hear you... but I can chunk the russian gun in the truckbox and not GAS... Feel pretty bad about doing that to this one...
Tag
Beautiful firearm....have wanted a 20 Silver Pigeon for a long time!

Any trades you'd be willing to entertain?

Thanks
Great Shotgun at a very good price. You might want to list barrel length, and chokes that come with it. GLWS.
Barrel length?
I’ll have it in about 15 minutes...
Also would like to know if interested in trades, singular, singular plus cash or multigun.
Can you pop the forend off and tell
Me what numbers are stamped on the left side of the barrels? It’ll be 15.something.
Originally Posted by GF1
Barrel length?

26"
Originally Posted by baxterb
Can you pop the forend off and tell
Me what numbers are stamped on the left side of the barrels? It’ll be 15.something.

On the left side I see KG1.030 15.9
NICE!!!!!!
Up to the top for a beautiful piece of machinery!!!
in a Remington Model Seven LSS in partial trade? Thanks
Nice ! Hasbeen
up agin friends...
TTT
I guide rabbit hunters in the Adirondacks and a hunter carried one of these recently. A truly lovely shotgun.
Sold.
© 24hourcampfire