Home
Posted By: MtnBoomer WTB 30-06 MONTANA STATE ONLY - 07/01/21
No nefarious plans, really. More budget oriented than new... PM me. Not interested in mil surp, RAR, AXIS, or Mossburglars.
No hurry.

Rifle or ammo?
Would have to guess rifle, based on the context of his post.
Posted By: 10at6 Re: WTB 30-06 MONTANA STATE ONLY - 07/02/21
I have a like new Remington 725 06 just up the road. Shoots light out
Hmmm.
Up for now.
Just in case.
Up.
Posted By: Huntz Re: WTB 30-06 MONTANA STATE ONLY - 07/03/21
Originally Posted by 10at6

How does it work on game?
Posted By: ingwe Re: WTB 30-06 MONTANA STATE ONLY - 07/03/21
Capital Sports in Helena had an absolutely cherry 700 ADL from the mid 60s in, asking price $549

It took a wrench of my will not to buy it..
Originally Posted by ingwe
Capital Sports in Helena had an absolutely cherry 700 ADL from the mid 60s in, asking price $549

Or the consigned early Win M54 Gov’t ‘06 with lyman peep and stith/4x bearcub on wall, cough, ahem.
Originally Posted by ingwe

Oh man! That's good vintage.
I tend to check Capital first before putting an ad here. Picked up a mid-60s ADL there at about half that price a couple years ago for a rebarrel project.
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
I tend to check Capital first before putting an ad here. Picked up a mid-60s ADL there at about half that price a couple years ago for a rebarrel project.

I like to go too. Usually, I'll start thinking about some gun sitting there - that's literally the last thing I need - and have to drag myself out to stay empty-handed!
Up for Independence. Kinda what this gun is for, independent of government records, independent of needing ammo, one load with ample supplies, independent of dicking with it, set and forget optic....
Posted By: 10at6 Re: WTB 30-06 MONTANA STATE ONLY - 07/04/21
Originally Posted by Huntz

Suspect very well. Its too pretty to carry
Posted By: 10at6 Re: WTB 30-06 MONTANA STATE ONLY - 07/04/21
Originally Posted by Huntz

Suspect very well. Its too pretty to carry
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Up for Independence. Kinda what this gun is for, independent of government records, independent of needing ammo, one load with ample supplies, independent of dicking with it, set and forget optic....

Ah!

Dunno what local gun show comes up next. Saw a few that would have qualified at the recent Helena show.
New week.
And again.
Gun show in Bozeman this coming weekend. I'd go early before it gets too hot, they don't have air conditioning in any of those metal buildings .........
© 24hourcampfire