Home
6-50rd boxes available @ $30.00 per box plus $10.00 USPS small flat rate shipping.box.

I will get two 50rd boxes in one small flat rate box and will combine shipping @$10.00 for two boxes.

Or, all 6 boxes @ $30.00 each in one $14.00 USPS med flat rate shipping box.

Check (shipping when clear), USPS MO or Zelle.
I'll take 2 50 rd boxes. Pm payment info
I’ll take 2 boxes and will PM info.
4 boxes SPF.

2 boxes remaining
I will take the last 2 boxes.

Thank you,
All SPF. Thank you.
If anyone backs out of a deal, I will take 2 boxes.
Gotcha Jethro. I have heard from 2 of the 3 who indicated payment was forthcoming.
After an inquiry asking if paypal was acceptable and my negative reply and consistent with the absence of a paypal option in the OP, no further message has been received.

Check back in 24 hours.

Thanks
Mjac Your negative comment kinda pissed me off no doubt. Sorry I didn't read your post all the way through. Was planning to send you a Mo but your last comment definitely changed my mind. They are all yours Jethro
Originally Posted by mjac
6-50rd boxes available @ $30.00 per box plus $10.00 USPS small flat rate shipping.box.

I will get two 50rd boxes in one small flat rate box and will combine shipping @$10.00 for two boxes.

Or, all 6 boxes @ $30.00 each in one $14.00 USPS med flat rate shipping box.

Check (shipping when clear), USPS MO or Zelle.

If any sale changes please let me know.
Copy that, thanks. I will take them. PM sent
Snipped below:

Originally Posted by azelkhuntr
....... changed my mind

Good to know.
I found an open box (47ct) available and have PM'ed rahtreelimbs. He has first choice. To those three who have purchased already, if he does not want them. I can add them (packed loose, with no box) to your purchase for an addition $30.00 and no additional shipping.
I will take them if no other “takers”. Just let me know.
rahtreelimbs has claimed the last of my bullets.
Originally Posted by azelkhuntr
Mjac Your negative comment kinda pissed me off no doubt. Sorry I didn't read your post all the way through. Was planning to send you a Mo but your last comment definitely changed my mind. They are all yours Jethro

You're pissed off at the OP because you can't read?
© 24hourcampfire