Home
An immaculate Beretta A303 Upland 12 gauge semi-automatic shotgun with a beautiful, walnut, straight English stock, 24" barrel, comes with a modified choke (Beretta multi-chokes are the standard choke tubes for this shotgun) and the original Beretta soft case and manual. The shotgun is in excellent condition but does have a few minor handling marks, the worst of which is displayed in the last picture.

$760 for a classic upland shotgun just in time for dove season.

I prefer an FTF meeting and cash in Dallas/Fort Worth close to my home in Colleyville, such as either the Academy in Grapevine or the Academy in N Richland Hills. I will ship, insured, for an out-of-town purchase for an extra $50. If you're in-state, I can ship the shotgun directly to you, but if you're out of state, it must be shipped to your FFL. If your FFL requires that I ship it from another FFL, there will be an additional $30 added to the fees. For payment, I will take Zelle, Postal Money Order, and, reluctantly, discrete PP friends/family w/ no comments.

The first person to post "I'll take it" and follow up with confirmation and payment arrangements via PM will get it. I have it cross-listed, so first come, first serve. Thanks for looking./
[Linked Image from photos.smugmug.com]
What is the length of pull?
14&1/4"
Sale pending locally, tomorrow afternoon.
Sold locally
© 24hourcampfire