Home
They only made a few thousand of the model 39TDS takedown series with the 16" barrel & the original, Marlin TDS carrying case, which makes it a great little carbine for just about any kind of plinking.

This one is in excellent condition at 98% for both bluing and wood. The wood grain of the walnut in this rifle is beautiful.

$1,100 cash. FTF in the D/FW area, or $1,100 plus shipping & insurance to ship directly to your FFL from me. I'll take Zelle, PMO's, or (reluctantly) PP f/f

I would rather just have cash, but trades that I will consider: Dan Wesson commander size 1911's for trade in 9mm or 45 ACP (maybe 38 super).

The first to post "I'll take it" and PM's/emails me to work out the payment/trade details gets it. I have this cross-listed locally as well.
[Linked Image from photos.smugmug.com]
I should
Awesome piece and very nice wood!
Yeah, that's a very interesting piece of wood. This looks to be in excellent condition, and as the man says, "they only made a few.."
SWEET !!!
Originally Posted by Rodney482
I should

Yes, you should! cool
Very NICE !!!
Pretty slick.
TTT
Wow thats a nice rifle. Would be nice next to my Marauder. Good luck.
Originally Posted by bhoges
Wow thats a nice rifle. Would be nice next to my Marauder. Good luck.

It sure would!
Sure wish I had some extra cash just laying around ! 🤠
Additional trade that I will consider: Weatherby Mark XXII Semi-auto 22LR (Beretta or Nikko made versions preferred)
up
Very nice piece. I’m looking for a shooter & I would be interested but wouldn’t want to hunt with that pretty thing!!!
Shoot and don't abuse it and it will hold its value. They aren't making any more.of these rifles.
Gorgeous!
And last until you pass it down too! Have one of these that I got when I was like 11 I believe it was (i'm now 57). Centennial edition with octagon barrel to boot. There's no telling HOW many bricks of 22 has been down that bbl by now. Still extremely accurate and my favorite rimfire of all times!

GLWS !! I know someone will surely enjoy this one!
Very nice example of a rare rifle. I've had a couple over the years and always let them go because I can't abide a lever gun with a button safety and that goofy rebounding hammer. But that's the only way TDS's were sold so it is what it is. 9422 Trapper is the carbine lever .22 I kept.
Free Bump
Ttt
Jerry, Please PM me, I am interested in purchasing.

Jordan
Being a new member, it appears that perhaps I can't PM at all.

Try email...

rifleman(underscore)jr(at)hotmail.com
Odd, I didn't realize that they had that limitation. Email coming shortly.
SPF
© 24hourcampfire