Home
Posted By: dye7barrel FS: Ruger American 7mm-08 - 10/12/21
Ruger American 7mm-08 with just shy of 200 rounds down the barrel. Never hunted, only shot at the range. I used this rifle to clean out random 7mm bullets in my stash to see how this rifle performs. Accuracy was great for 140 Nosler Accubonds and Hornady 120’s. Trigger was a bit stiff so I ordered and installed a MCARBO reduced trigger pull spring which helped. If buyer handloads I can include 47 pieces of 4x Lapua brass all fired in this rifle. Noticed two small rust spots on the tang, see photos below.

A few specs:
Twist 1:9.5
Weight 6.3 lbs
Barrel Length 22”
Capacity 3+1

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

$325 shipped from an individual to your FFL. Payment via USPS money order or personal check. Cross posted, first “I’ll take it” trumps tire kickers.
Required 'fire target pics:

Posted By: jry444 Re: FS: Ruger American 7mm-08 - 10/12/21
This will make someone a nice kids/ladies gun or one heck of a truck gun
Posted By: kburke31 Re: FS: Ruger American 7mm-08 - 10/12/21
Kinda interested, but the COALs in the target pics seem kinda long for the 7mm-08. Do those rounds fit in the magazine? Thanks for any additional info.
SPF

As to the COAL question, I measure to the bullet ogive with a comparator and call it "OAL". It's not technically accurate but keeps things simple for me. I don't usually post target info and forgot to clarify. Rounds fit in magazine just fine.
Posted By: kburke31 Re: FS: Ruger American 7mm-08 - 10/12/21
I thought that might be the case but wanted to double-check. Thanks for clarifying.

Put me down as second in line if deal falls through. Thanks.
© 24hourcampfire