Home

Friends

I have just completed a small batch of .44 Special 240 grain Keith style lead Semi Wadcutters.

This was done after multiple requests and this is what I have left.

The brass is Starline. This is a very nice load and the velocity specs are as follows:

Velocity from my 4" M629 average : Exactly 800FPS
7.5" Flattop OM BH average 880 FPS.

25 yards 6 shots:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

15 yards with my 4"

FULL DISCLOSURE

(there are only 5 shots in this pic. I walked up and saw the group and chickened out, not firing the 6th shot, as I have a habit of throwing one shot every time..)

Price includes shipping and insurance.

It is $115 for 100 rounds to your door, which after S&I works out to about $45 per box of 50.

They will come packaged in either 50 or 100 round hard side plastic ammo containers for their protection and for your later use, re-use.

* No, I don't sell them in boxes of 20. The shipping (not to mention packaging) is so costly that it makes no sense to do so .

Shipping goes UPS Ground insured. You have to be 21 since it is handgun ammo. Will only ship to places (CONUS) where legal and it is your responsibility to know your local laws. No shipping to restricted states or jurisdictions.

Post the amount you want followed with a PM, so I can keep track please.

I have 700 rounds of this available as of today.

State how many you would like and follow up with a PM please.

Thanks!
I’ll take 100 rounds Ted.

PM on the way.
You got it.

600 rounds left.
I’ll take 100.
you got it.

500 rounds left!
I’m in for 100 sir
400 rounds now are left!
I’ll take 200. Pm on the way.
Only 200 rounds remain!
For the life of me, I can’t open your response to my pm. What am I doing wrong? Feel free to text me please.
PM sent.
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG
For the life of me, I can’t open your response to my pm. What am I doing wrong? Feel free to text me please.

I just send you a new PM
tag
Plain base or gas check?
I will take the last 200 rounds. Please apply my overpayment from the 10mm rounds. I was waiting for 45 LC but I will take these and worry about the 45s later.

Dean
They are yours Dean

Thanks and all the .44 Special is SOLD!
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Plain base or gas check?

These are a plain base. There is no reason to GC a good hard cast at these velocties.\Cheers!
© 24hourcampfire