Home
Needing 1 inch scope rings and bases for classic featherweight , prefer low or medium . Interested in s&k, conetrols, leupold DD , maybe lightweights . Let me know what you got , thanks !
Here's a link...https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16515952/for-sale-warne-talley-scope-mounts. I also have Leupold STD mounts for most long and standard M70's.
USMC, I have a set of Conetrol Hunter bases for a post-64 Model 70. These are the matte finished bases. If they interest you, I will sell them for $40 SHIPPED.
k2nd
Can offer you a set of Weaver Grand Slam (all steel) bases and Weaver GS qd rings. The rings are new, never used. have 2 sets of 1" sizes to choose from.

The GS bases are excellent and tested to be concentric with bore unlike Leupolld QR mount set that were usually off-center. Great alternative to a Picatinny rail and they enable swapping scopes with little error. Can use with any tactical or weaver fastener type ring.

PM me if interested, can send pix. Have several sets of #46 & #47; may also still have a set of Burris tactical bases for the Win 70 Express (.375 H&H etc) action.
I have an extra set of Talley lightweights. I just bought a set then discovered a set while unpacking boxes from storage. PM me if interested.

Thanks, Dinny
© 24hourcampfire