Home
Posted By: powdr WTB 22 Creedmoor stuff - 01/19/22
I thought maybe someone might have some dies, brass or barrel that they bought for a project and then changed their mind. If you have anything please pm me. Thanks, powdr
Posted By: Timnterra Re: WTB 22 Creedmoor stuff - 01/19/22
I have a barrel and brass I can sell or a whgole rilfe I guess. The dies I use are 6.5 creedmoor bushing dies that I use for all my creedmoor rifles so I won't sell them. The barrel is a TL industries action (Remington 700 thread) set up for a WTO switch-lug. I built a switch barrel rifle to use several calibers and have been shooting 308 on it for a while now and I haven't used this barrel since 2018 so I guess I could sell it. I can't sell the recoil lug because I need it for the other barrel unless you want both barrels or the whole rifle. The 22 Creedmoor barrel shot every load I tired half moa and most sub half moa. It's a 21" Shilen 1-8" twist threaded 5/8-24. I have 50 pieces Hornady brass and 200 pieces ADG Gunwerks brass. The other barrel is a Remington varmint 308 barrel set up for the switch-lug. It shoots really well I have done really no load development and it's shooting half moa. Ill send a PM this is getting long
© 24hourcampfire