Home
Up for sale is my savage model 12 chambered in 22-250. 26” heavy barrel. Bought this for predator hunting with my neighbor who was all into giving this a try and we never made it out. Total of 11 rounds down the pipe of this thing. Not a mark on it, as close to new as you will find. Comes with leupold rings and bases as shown. Perfect predator hunting piece here. Cash, check of any kind, money order or PayPal f&f only due to our lovely government. First person to comment here that they want it followed by a pm gets it for $625 too your ffl from a non ffl.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]screenshot

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]application screenshot

Great rifle from a good guy to deal with.
Originally Posted by 160user
Great rifle from a good guy to deal with.

Thank you sir. Someone’s gonna get a heck of a yote slayer.
twist?
Originally Posted by lkydvl
twist?

I honestly don’t know I’d be lying if I told you. All it has shot was Hornady varmit express 55 grain v-max and shot a thumbnail size group at 100. Thank you for your interest.
Probably 1:12"; most of that model heavy-barreled Savages in that price range are. I have a Savage FV in that twist I bought because it was fast enough to stabilize the 53 grain Hornady V-Max and it does; in fact pretty accurate with just about anything put through it.
12FV=12 twist
No problem shooting Federal 62 gr. Fusions......with a Savage 1-12 ".....
Is this one a FV also?
some were 1-9, would be marked as such, I had stainless, laminate stock n 1-9 would shoot 3 holes touching with berger 70g in front of Varget
Originally Posted by glide
Is this one a FV also?

Yes. Synthetic, heavy blued barrel.
Blind mag since top bolt release or removable mag?
Blind mag and I’m not really sure it just says model 12 on the side of it.
Tag
Pm sent
This has been sold thank you for everyone that responded here and via pm.
© 24hourcampfire