Home
Posted By: whiteroach Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
This is probably not the right place for it but don’t see one that it would fit. I plan on traveling to the Tulsa show the first weekend in April. Anything that I should be aware of traveling around town? How do you manage your time in the show? This will probably my one and only time to make this so I’d like to make the most of it. Thanks for your thoughts.
Posted By: remingtonclassic Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
Comfortable shoes,You will figure out the rest,
Don't venture off the beaten path in Tulsa,If you buy any firearms take them in the motel room with you,If you haven't reserved your motel rooms ,You should of done it weeks or months ago,And take Lots of Cash
Posted By: fredhorace77 Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
You will do alot of walking that's for sure. Don't be afraid to find a motel in Bixby, Jenks, Owasso, Claremore, Broken Arrow, Sand Springs. All of those towns are very close to the show in the grand scheme of things.
Posted By: MadDog4298 Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
Take trading material and cash, a lot of trading goes on in the isles. Like others have mentioned good walking shoes.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
DON’T buy stuff, carry it to your vehicle & return to the show. There are thieves lying in wait to break into your ride as soon as you leave your items unattended. Sad, but true.
Posted By: fredhorace77 Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
I've seen several people use these to carry long guns

https://www.amazon.com/Whitmor-Delu...273-2452729?pd_rd_i=B001DZ4QTC&psc=1
Posted By: ckat Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
I take a good backpack and a notebook. I can’t remember the math, but I think you have something like 15 seconds per table if you see every table and stay the entire time on Saturday and Sunday. I keep a good pace until a table catches my eye. If something is interesting, but not “buy it now” good, I jot down what/where it is and run back by at the end of the day. If it’s a good deal, you better buy it when you see it.

Concrete murders my joints, so I stay on ibuprofen every 4 hours… so much better than without.
Posted By: TonyRumore Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
The other Tulsa Gun Shows in that building all have beer for sale, but not so with that Wannamaker show.
You'll have to bring your own.

Tony
Posted By: DBrink Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
ckat gave good advice in terms of buying it if it is a good deal and you want it or it will be gone when you go back. Also, "do" write down where stuff that you want to go back to look at, as it is very hard to remember in the mass of rows, tables, and people. You will have to keep moving to get through it and see everything. But, slow down enough to enjoy it as it can be very tiring.
Posted By: mike_e_miller Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
Think 4200 tables and about 6 hours walking if you go down every aisle and by all the tables. Good walking shoes are a must.

ON the South side of building just East of the concessions there are tables and chairs to sit for a while with the rest room right there. If you get desperate I always have an extra chair at my table and am set up at 5C which is right in the center of row 5. opposite the guy with clips.
Posted By: ShortMag11 Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
Wow...this must be a huge show?? Our shows in south Louisiana can be seen in about 2-3hrs max.
Posted By: PolarBear Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
Good shoes and stay at it… It’s worth every minute! Have a Great Time!
Posted By: AdventureBound Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
This last November was my first time to attend. Wonderful and overwhelming.

Massive. Absolutely massive.

Very friendly sellers.

Your feet will be killing you - wear your most comfortable shoes.

There is the usual types of fast food to eat inside the exhibit hall - burgers, fries, etc.

I was at the show for 6 hours on Saturday and 3 hours on Sunday. I did not cover everything. I was exhausted and gave up. I left a bit after 1 on Sunday and noticed that some sellers were starting to pack up.

Bixby, Jenks, Broken Arrow are good places to stay - this is the advice of my family members that live in the Tulsa area. Maybe a 20-minute drive to the exhibit hall.

Expect a 10-minute walk from where you park your car to the entrance. This place will be packed and ditto for the parking lot.
Posted By: Barney_Fife Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
A bunch of patience. And money. A whole bunch of money.
Posted By: remingtonclassic Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
One other thing,If they're is any thing you cant live without,Buy it because if you leave it ,It won't be there when you go back to get it,
I done that on a Remington 700 Stainless 25-06 Custom Shop rifle never fired,Still haunting me to this day,And that was 27 years ago,
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
It is a huge show, likely the largest in the world and has attendees from Europe and Asia. it remains to be seen what the future of the show will be after Joe passed away recently. He has a son but he's not likely capable of taking it over.
I've had a table there since the mid 80's and it seems to have grown yearly. If you've never been, go to the website and see if you can buy advance tickets. If you can, do so. You can thank me later. If you find something you've been looking for, don't hesitate to buy it. if you keep looking and then decide later to come back to get it, you may find it has already sold or you'll not be able to find the table.
Posted By: pyscodog Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
I go every year but the older I get, the less time I spend there. If your looking for something and can't find it there, it probably don't exist. LOL. Its gonna be crowded, always is, so wear comfy shoes. Tulsa is easy to get around in and the show is easy to find. Have fun for sure. Its the "World's Largest Gun Show".
Posted By: Stammster Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
I used to go every year, but it’s been a while so take these comments with a grain of salt.

Plan going both days - you won’t make it through the whole thing in one day. Literally miles of walking.

Don't start on either side, or the middle. That’s what everyone else does.

Be mindful of the time at each table. Taking an extra 15-30 seconds at each table of crap adds up over the day. I avoid the professional flee market guys.

Deals are made early or late. If they won’t meet your price, make note of the table and go back later. It might be there.

The best luck I had was with guys that had a small table, 15-20 guns, and some misc stuff. But then again, I was looking for some older and collectible Winchester’s, parts, etc.

You will find things there that you won’t see in a lifetime of other gun shows.

Plan on hearing at least 2-3 accidental discharges throughout the day.

Wanemacher died recently, so I hope this event doesn’t go down hill in the future. https://tulsaworld.com/obituaries/l...35e2a3a-8da3-11ec-84a4-b3c9a7f585bb.html

Best gun show in America.
Posted By: martentrapper Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
Find Duke McCaw's table. See if he still has Musk Ox horn.
Posted By: LBP Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
When is the show?
Posted By: RatherBHuntin Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
As an out of stater, and not a bordering state, how would I buy a long gun if I go?
Posted By: mike_e_miller Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
Show is April 2 8 am to 6 pm. April 3 8 am to 4 but people start disappearing about 2.
Posted By: Buckshot77 Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
Originally Posted by ShortMag11
Wow...this must be a huge show?? Our shows in south Louisiana can be seen in about 2-3hrs max.

Same in FL, and that would be a big one. Sounds like it would be a good one to go to. Too bad its halfway across the country
Posted By: 3dtestify Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
If you are into the gun culture, attending the show at least once in your life is mandatory!
Posted By: Boogan1 Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
We have had tables at the Tulsa show for over 20 years. There is a numbering system for table location so if you figure that out you will be able to return to the table where you found something you liked. Each row is numbered, each island is lettered, each table in the island is numbered. Look at the yellow signs on stands in the aisles, not the numbers on the steel structure of the building. For example if a table's location is at 12 A 2 it is in row 12, Island A (which is on the south side) location 2 on that island. Just ask the vendor what their table number is so you can find them again but that's how to decode it.
As has been said, wear comfortable shoes. I like to carry a small shoulder bag or back pack to carry small items I buy, a bottle of water, a snack, and of course big stacks of cash! You can save time by skipping tables of stuff you aren't interested in like a whole island of new back packs and bags, rows of tables of gun parts if you aren't looking for parts, etc. There is not much non-gun/knife stuff allowed. You won't find tables of scentsy or people selling aluminum siding or solar panels.
On the lower level in the first rows as you go down stairs, rows on the west end of the lower level, there are displays set up that are very interesting to look at. Browning shotguns, winchester rifles, colt saa pistols, etc etc. Some of the best deals are found at the smaller tables, guys with just one or two tables. My dad and I buy guns all year long that are earmarked just to take to the Tulsa show. People come there with lots of money in their pocket to buy exactly what they want. Not a lot of tire kickers like at smaller local shows. Lots and lots of collectors come there to buy, sell and trade. As much dealing goes on in the aisles as at the tables. If you see someone walking by carrying something you are interested in don't be afraid to ask them if it is for sale. Have fun!!!
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
Walking is a problem for me. So last time I went I rented a electric scooter. Saved my feet and legs.
Google Tulsa gun show it worth the trip. We used to have big shows at the Astro arena, but they are small compared to Tulsa. Hasbeen
Posted By: Caplock Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
Comfortable shoes and patience. At times there are huge traffic jams because some isles are narrower than others. Be prepared to be swatted by swinging backpacks and rifle muzzles so good reaction time is a must. Take some snacks in cause seriously the only food worth buying is the baked potato near the stairs on the top floor.

This will be the biggest museum you've ever seen and won't see anything like it anywhere else so after the wow factor is over you'll learn to ignore what you don't want and move rapidly through the tables.

When leaving the show do the buddy system cause it may be a mile to where you parked and that is not a friendly part of Tulsa. In my opinion, its worth the money to stay in Broken Arrow and get a taxi.
Posted By: whiteroach Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
I really, really appreciate all of the input. I have being taking notes. Have my walking shoes, pen and paper, have to get a pack or shoulder bag! Can’t hardly wait. You guys are a great source of information. Thanks!
Posted By: BladeRimfire Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
Last April was my first & going in 2 weeks as well. Same four of us going. Bought a table this year. One of the gentlemen going recently had a knee replacement and another is having artery surgery in his neck. The table will give them somewhere to relax plus we have about 10 firearms to sell/trade. Don't make the mistake I made last year on the first morning. We dressed too lightly and stood in line outside for 45 minutes and froze out asses off! Watch the weather. Dress accordingly. Since my first Wanamaker, I tell everyone the same thing,"If you are a gun enthusiast, you owe it to yourself once in your life to attend the Wanamaker!!!" IT'S WALNUT/BLUED HEAVEN FROM THE OLD SCHOOL!!!!!
Posted By: Bugger Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
The show is huge. You won’t want to stay at a table long if you want to see it all. The best deals are along the north wall upper level. Ha ha
Posted By: MWN Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
Yes, it's that big. I paid the extra money for a nearby motel that offered a shuttle to/from. Made it a lot simplier than driving/parking. Keep notes of where something was located at so it can be found again. Be prepared to see collections of things you've never seen before. Like somebody else said I avoided the flea market tables and the high volume handgun/ammo places and looked for the collector stuff.
Posted By: BladeRimfire Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
Does anyone know if those perty gals are gonna be there this year? Had a jealous wife last show. Now I got no wifey at all. Gonna plan on getting some hugs & pictures with them this year! Titties & guns!!!! What's not to love......sorry couldn't help it
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
Make the show a two day event.
Posted By: bbrown Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/16/22
Dang a gun show with guns and no scents, aluminum siding, windows or one day bathroom remodel guys ! This sounds like fun
Posted By: ShortMag11 Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/17/22
Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin
As an out of stater, and not a bordering state, how would I buy a long gun if I go?

Not sure about Oklahoma but I'm a Louisiana resident and have purchased long guns in Tennessee and walked out of the store with them same day. I know every state is different though.
Posted By: Hoss05 Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/17/22
Similar to deer hunting, make sure you use the head before you leave for the woods. Everyone else seems to file in for the restroom after their coffee starts to set in. The stalls get very crowded in morning hours.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/18/22
The Hot Dogs are cheap, at least they were pre-Bozo. If you like hot dogs try them.
Posted By: AdventureBound Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/18/22

I bought one rifle and I sold one rifle at the November show.

I bought my rifle from a guy who had a table set up. He probably had 15-20 guns for sale. Didn’t look like a retail guy. I simply handled him cash and he handed me the gun. Nothing more.

I was walking around Sunday carrying a rifle on a sling. Someone stopped me, made a fair offer for the gun. He handled me cash, I handed him the gun. End of story.
Posted By: okie Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/18/22

The best day is Friday....if you're exhibiting....
Posted By: pullit Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/18/22
I plan on going for the first time this year as well. I already knew about the shoes and pen and paper but did not think about the back pack.
Thanks for the tips, also about not taking things to the cars.
Posted By: Popapi Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/18/22
When is it? Dates?
Posted By: BladeRimfire Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/18/22
April 2nd & 3rd. Unless you can get in with a dealer then that gets you and additional afternoon on the 1st
Posted By: andrews1958 Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/18/22
The best deals seems to be the last day of the show. One dealer offered me a absolutely beautiful 500 Chapuis double rifle for $5,000 on Sunday afternoon while he was packing up his booth
Posted By: andrews1958 Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/18/22
Another word of advice. If you see something you like buy it . It may be gone when you come back looking for it or you may not find the dealer again due to the size of the show. It is an incredible show
Another questions,
Where are some good places to eat?
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/18/22
Originally Posted by BladeRimfire
Does anyone know if those perty gals are gonna be there this year? Had a jealous wife last show. Now I got no wifey at all. Gonna plan on getting some hugs & pictures with them this year! Titties & guns!!!! What's not to love......sorry couldn't help it

They will surely be there.

If you are buying from an individual, it will be up to the seller to determine if he wants to transfer it through an FFL. Private property sales are allowed by law. I will say that there is increasing resistance in non-FFL holders selling handguns to people who are not known or are from out of state.
I plan on having a copy of my buddies FFL with me so if there is an issue, I can just get the seller to ship it to him.
Posted By: DBrink Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/18/22
One other tip, if you do buy something early and don't want to carry it all day and don't want to take it to the vehicle for the possibility of being seen and broken into, I have had the dealer stick it under the table to pick up later. Most are good guys and will do so, just be sure to write down where it was.
Posted By: ShortMag11 Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/18/22
Wish I could make it but it's just too short of notice for me.
Posted By: pdcrig Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/18/22
Good advice to plan on both days. You won't make it through comfortably in one day. I did it in a few hours one day several years ago. That was at a brisk walk and looking for very specific items. I took a break to eat and drink halfway through. I was pretty tired afterwords.
Do wear your most comfortable shoes!

And do have fun.
Posted By: whiteroach Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/18/22
I am wondering if a person could use a baby stroller to help them walk and carry stuff?. Not one of the big ones but a compact one.
Posted By: mike_e_miller Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/18/22
They use strollers and some use the squarish grocery two wheelers. Kids,wives, and everything thing else.
Posted By: cotis Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/18/22
Can one concealed carry a pistol?
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/18/22

Who wears uncomfortable shoes anywhere?
Posted By: 3dtestify Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/19/22

Originally Posted by cotis
Can one concealed carry a pistol?

It will be checked, cleared and zip tied at the front door. You then are allowed to carry unloaded and concealed on the show floor.
Posted By: nimrodtracy Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/20/22
What are the laws buying guns at the show in Oklahoma if you're from Texas? Are privet sales ok or do you need to go through an FFL at the show?
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/20/22
Originally Posted by nimrodtracy
What are the laws buying guns at the show in Oklahoma if you're from Texas? Are privet sales ok or do you need to go through an FFL at the show?

Private sales are allowable under the law. Further, you can buy a long gun from a dealer but not likely a handgun.
Posted By: Son_of_the_Gael Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/20/22
It's an amazing place. Wear the best shoes you have, the floors are all concrete and you will likely have to park quite a ways from the door. Take money, take trades.

More information here:

http://www.tulsaarmsshow.com/homem.html
Posted By: MadDog4298 Re: Tulsa Gun show - 03/20/22
I’ve never done it but people make signs with the model, caliber and price and attach them to small dowel rods and slide them into the barrel of the guns they carry around. Word of advice don’t pack around an 8lb muzzleloader and expect to sell one out there. I don’t think you can give one away at the Tulsa gun show.
Posted By: MadDog4298 Re: Tulsa Gun show - 04/04/22
[quote=Stammster]I used to go every year, but it’s been a while so take these comments with a grain of salt.

Plan going both days - you won’t make it through the whole thing in one day. Literally miles of walking.

Don't start on either side, or the middle. That’s what everyone else does.

Be mindful of the time at each table. Taking an extra 15-30 seconds at each table of crap adds up over the day. I avoid the professional flee market guys.

Deals are made early or late. If they won’t meet your price, make note of the table and go back later. It might be there.

The best luck I had was with guys that had a small table, 15-20 guns, and some misc stuff. But then again, I was looking for some older and collectible Winchester’s, parts, etc.

You will find things there that you won’t see in a lifetime of other gun shows.

Plan on hearing at least 2-3 accidental discharges throughout the day.

Wanemacher died recently, so I hope this event doesn’t go down hill in the future. https://tulsaworld.com/obituaries/l...35e2a3a-8da3-11ec-84a4-b3c9a7f585bb.html

Best gun show in America.
Heard an accidental discharge yesterday, they said a dealer had a gun loaded!!! Lady came over the speaker saying this is why we check guns and zip tie them so the cannot be fired. I don’t know how you can shoot inside a building like that and not hit someone!! I know now why I saw several people wearing body armor while walking around!
Posted By: pullit Re: Tulsa Gun show - 04/04/22
I was standing next to a guy and he picked up a Sig 320 off the table, hit the button and a fully loaded mag fell out, wracked the slide and one was in the chamber! Dealer acted like it was no big deal but the guy standing next to me that found it was pissed!
Just think if he had tried out the trigger before checking it, could have been bad, really bad.

Great show and had a lot of fun.
Posted By: ldholton Re: Tulsa Gun show - 04/04/22
I know the show's over now and I did not attend this year. And those that went especially the first time I hope you all enjoyed it.
The ones talking about the size of this I just got to say, I attended my first Tulsa gun show somewhere in the early to mid-90s attended several in Springfield Missouri Kansas City Missouri a Joplin Missouri, and my first time I walked in the lower level of Tulsa and thought damn this was a really big show 3 hours later or so I discovered the upstairs which is roughly twice as big as the downstairs.
Posted By: AdventureBound Re: Tulsa Gun show - 04/04/22

Well, what about the gals? Did they show up? Pics?
Posted By: whiteroach Re: Tulsa Gun show - 04/04/22
Thank all the comments and tips. We did 6.9 miles on Saturday. Not too bad for a guy who has had two total hip replacements on the same hip. My shoes did great, my son’s didn’t. Sold my sweet sixteen as soon as I walked in past the ticket taker. It truly is unbelievable. I did mess up and forgot to write down a location on a rifle and couldn’t find it. I was a little disappointed in the lower level. Just me but a lot of guys were picking their stuff up pretty early. It just wasn’t the same as the upper level. If my health holds up, I may do it again!
Posted By: ShortMag11 Re: Tulsa Gun show - 04/05/22
Originally Posted by whiteroach
Thank all the comments and tips. We did 6.9 miles on Saturday. Not too bad for a guy who has had two total hip replacements on the same hip. My shoes did great, my son’s didn’t. Sold my sweet sixteen as soon as I walked in past the ticket taker. It truly is unbelievable. I did mess up and forgot to write down a location on a rifle and couldn’t find it. I was a little disappointed in the lower level. Just me but a lot of guys were picking their stuff up pretty early. It just wasn’t the same as the upper level. If my health holds up, I may do it again!

I am going to try to make it next year. The shows around here in Kenner and Slidell are getting worse all the time.
Posted By: hunt4570 Re: Tulsa Gun show - 04/05/22
Ha, I just saw this.. I used to live close to there in Cleveland OK and made the show a bunch of times, and man what a show!!! I need to get back sometime!
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Tulsa Gun show - 04/05/22
Originally Posted by AdventureBound

Well, what about the gals? Did they show up? Pics?

They were there.
Posted By: AdventureBound Re: Tulsa Gun show - 04/05/22
Future show dates:

November 12&13, 2022
April 1&2, 2023
November 11&12, 2023

http://tulsaarmsshow.com/homem.html
Posted By: Cheesy Re: Tulsa Gun show - 04/05/22
Originally Posted by nimrodtracy
What are the laws buying guns at the show in Oklahoma if you're from Texas?

Are private sales ok or do you need to go through an FFL at the show?

As a Texas resident, you can not legally transfer any long gun or handgun from a private citizen. You can buy one all day long, you just can't recieve it unless it goes through an FFL in Texas.

As a Texas resident, you could not legally transfer a handgun at the Tulsa show, no matter if it was from a private citiizen or FFL holder. Again, you can buy it, just can't recieve it at the show.

As a Texas resident, you could legally transfer a long gun from an FFL holder.

Not saying this is the way it is practiced, just the way the federal law reads....
Posted By: Woodpecker Re: Tulsa Gun show - 04/05/22
Just once before I get planted in some marble farm would I like to make this show. Driven thru Tulsa a hundred times and never at the right time.
Posted By: DBrink Re: Tulsa Gun show - 04/05/22
It is a full blown case of tired a$$/feet no matter where you do it in one day or two, but everyone interested in guns at all should make it at least once or twice. As someone else indicated you will see things you just won't likely see anyplace else.
Posted By: Bugger Re: Tulsa Gun show - 04/05/22
Someone fired a 12 gauge at the show this year. Could of heard a pin drop right away afterwards. The shotgun was pointed up - into the ceiling. No one was hurt.
Posted By: 160user Re: Tulsa Gun show - 04/05/22
Originally Posted by Woodpecker
Just once before I get planted in some marble farm would I like to make this show. Driven thru Tulsa a hundred times and never at the right time.

There is a charter outfit here that takes people down there and have been doing it for years I guess. They handle all the meals, transportation, lodging and tables. It is a pretty slick set up I guess and that is the way I will be going next year.
Posted By: Hoss05 Re: Tulsa Gun show - 04/05/22
I wondered what that was. I was on the bottom level and could tell it was a large weapon. I’m glad to hear no one was hurt. We kept waiting to hear sirens and we’re glad when we didn’t. Ive been in there before and never heard a shot but was told later it happened. That’s how big it is in there. I knew this one was big if I could hear it in the bottom level and it was obvious it occurred on the top level.
Posted By: whiteroach Re: Tulsa Gun show - 04/05/22
I am going to try it again in the spring because I like hunting in October. The shows here(Slidell) are no comparison to this show. If you have ever gone to a Jackson, Ms show its way bigger than it.
Posted By: MadDog4298 Re: Tulsa Gun show - 04/06/22
The spring show is the biggest. I’ve came to the conclusion that there are vendors there that do not want to sell a gun, they do it for a social event, you can tell the tags on the guns are old and been handled thousands of times. There are deals to be had especially if your looking for hard to find items, but 98% of it is over priced and you could do better just ordering it online and paying the shipping.
Posted By: cwill Re: Tulsa Gun show - 04/06/22
What day did the shotgun go off? I was there Friday and Saturday and never noticed it?
Posted By: MadDog4298 Re: Tulsa Gun show - 04/06/22
Gun went off Sunday around 1pm or there about.
Posted By: BladeRimfire Re: Tulsa Gun show - 04/07/22
I was about 80ft from the accidental discharge. Scared the [bleep] out of me. Actually saw the wading bounce off the ceiling. I paused what I was doing and went back to a conversation I was involved in.
© 24hourcampfire