Home
I’m booked with an outfitter in northern Sask for June 11-18th. Have a group of 8 going 4 of them being kids. . Outfitter is running 100% kill and 40% color phase bears. He just had a cancellation for june 5-11th for 2 guys. He is running at a discounted last minute rate so I told him I’d post it on here. Hunt is 2500$ + tag and includes airport pick up and drop off as well as all meals and lodging. He runs a top notch outfit. Sits right on Brabant Lake. His area is 200 square miles and he feeds high end bait. Beaver, meat scraps, granola, cookies and such. Not just grease and oats like some. Fishing is great as well. Tons of lakers and big pike as well as walleye. If anyone is interested pm call or text. 724-366-6450.
Oh yeah price includes fishing as well.

Thanks Roy.
Tag
Sounds like a good time!
What is required to enter Canada these days?
Originally Posted by mibowhunter
Sounds like a good time!

Must be vaccinated. At least first 2 shots. Boosters not needed. As of April 1st negative covid tests are not needed to fly into or out of Canada.
Thanks for the info 👍
What's the average size of bears
Originally Posted by CJC73
What's the average size of bears
250-350 and a few over 400 every year. He has piles of big bears!!!

Roy
Which airport to fly into?
Thanks
Sounds awesome, but I won’t be able to get across the border for reasons stated.
Originally Posted by spencer516
Which airport to fly into?
Thanks

Saskatoon
Originally Posted by stang5021
Sounds awesome, but I won’t be able to get across the border for reasons stated.

I understand and been putting it off for 2 years because of that. Both my son and daughter will be going to college and need vaccinated so I figure screw it and did it so we can all go together!
Is the outfitter near New Battleford? Name Glen? Randy?
$2500 US or Canadian dollars?
Would love to make this trip but not vaccinated as have had Covid at least once and think twice.
Originally Posted by 338reddog
Is the outfitter near New Battleford? Name Glen? Randy?

Outfitter is Brabant Lake Outfitters. Check em out on FB.

Roy
Originally Posted by Stammster
$2500 US or Canadian dollars?

US dollars
Originally Posted by RTSJ
Sounds like a good time!

Must be vaccinated. At least first 2 shots. Boosters not needed. As of April 1st negative covid tests are not needed to fly into or out of Canada.

I would love to do this hunt one day but screw the government forced vaccine mandate by Fidel Castros son.
Originally Posted by remingtonman
Originally Posted by RTSJ
Sounds like a good time!

I would love to do this hunt one day but screw the government forced vaccine mandate by Fidel Castros son.

You got that right....U.S. has plenty of big bears to hunt......
I hunted bear in Saskatchewan several years ago. I killed a beautiful blonde bear. The limit was one bear then. That may have changed. Had lots of fun catching walleye, lake trout and pike in the numerous streams and lakes. Our camp house was on a chain of lakes. We flew in on a Cessna Beaver float plane. Great trip! The Western Canadians are great people.

T.S.
I’ll buy this immediately if there’s a way around the vaccine with proof of natural Immunity?
Originally Posted by Brunhilda
I’ll buy this immediately if there’s a way around the vaccine with proof of natural Immunity?

I wish there was unfortunately it is what it is. 3-10 bears on the bait every night! Place is loaded with bears!

Roy
Up. Can give out the outfitters cell number if anyone had questions or wanted pics and more info.

Roy
© 24hourcampfire