Home
Up for sale or trade is a Tikka T-3 Superlite 6.5 Creedmoor. I am the only owner, have box and paperwork and less than 150 rounds down the tube. I had my gunsmith add a Lantac Dragon muzzle brake. This rifle has little recoil. It shoots Hornady ELD-X 143 grain very good. It is a very accurate rifle. The only reason I'm selling is because I have another 6.5 Creedmoor and I don't have enough time to shoot either on of them. It can come with Leupold 30 mm rings or 1" rings. I have both. With the muzzle brake, gunsmith work and the rings, I have over 1300 into this rifle. I'll sell it for 800 plus shipping and insurance. I am firm on the price. I am also open to any and all trades. I can add cash for the right trade. I can text more pictures if you need them. Trades that I'm interested in 44 Magnum 4" revolver, BLR 300 WSM, Hornady 300 WSM 200 Grain ELD-X ammo or open to whatever! Thanks For looking.

Attached picture tikka 1.jpg
Attached picture tikka.jpg
Bump for the evening crowd! I might be interested in high end binos, range finder or even a scope. Thanks!
All Pm's answered. I'm going to get my drink on tonight. You might catch me in a good mood! LOL!!
What are we drinking tonight? Bump for a good looking set up!
Pm sent
Stan
^^^^^
I am interested. My PM does not work yet.

Shotgun trades? 357 revolver?

402 658 0434
^^^^^
I decided to hang onto this one. I know I would be sorry later.
© 24hourcampfire