Home
Friends.

I am going to let this one go.

My kid used this one for a short while, but it has sat unused for a long time now. It has plenty of handling marks, small scratches etc. If you are looking for a safe queen or want to nitpick every little scratch, skip this. This is a gun that was in the field and shot ground squirrels and jackrabbits. It wears an American made Burris compact 2-7 (which the sticker on top says is zeroed at 50 yards). It is not included in the sale price but can be (purchased separately) if you want it to come ready to go.

The barrel was trimmed by my old gunsmith (who has since passed on) at 16.5" and threaded for 1/2x28 for a suppressor. It is a very quiet little shooter, especially with subsonics as I recall.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

From what I gather they stopped producing the 452s back in 2011 and they are starting to become a bit harder to find.

Price is $625
It will ship fully insured. Shipping is $60.

Sales only to CONUS states. No sales to CA, NJ, MA, or any other restricted states or areas, jurisdictions.
Great rifle for small framed shooters.
Tag
Hell of a great deal, and hell of a great seller. If this was LH I’d own it already!
I just realized that it has been at least 10 years since it has been used, based on looking at pics. It was not bad at quietly popping big desert Jacks with a suppressor!

Great seller offering this one.
Thanks for the Kudos!
Periscope up!
For the various guys asking about the crown:

CZ 452 are nice. Glad I got my LH version. Bump for a great little 22
smile TTT
TTT
TTT
What a dandy truck gun!
Yep It is a pretty handy sized little thing
Is the stock length 13.5". If you don't mind, who was your late gunsmith?
I have no idea what the stock length is. It is a standard factory stock.

Tim Roberts of Rupert ID was the gentleman who did the machine work.

Tim did a LOT of rifle work for me. put on a bunch of barrels, brakes, etc. He was a very nice gentleman and excellent smith.

He even machined a little mount for my first daughter when she was struggling with the awful sights on a cricket rifle, so we could put a red dot on it. Then said "No Charge!" for her, as it was her first rifle.

Then he cut the barrel and put a brake on her first hunting rifle, a Tikka .308.

She dropped this elk at 350 yards.

Tim loved that.

She ended up growing up to be a badass with any kind of gun..

Thank you. Thought it might have been Bud Morrow, Bud was a friend of mine.
Cool pictures, thanks for replying. A beautiful young lady, with every indication she was raised raised the right way. Bless you and her
Originally Posted by 6mmbrfan
Cool pictures, thanks for replying. A beautiful young lady, with every indication she was raised raised the right way. Bless you and her

+1. Killer pic of a girl brought up right. Three of my own and they've all been shooters.
Thanks gents!

BUMP ER UP!
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

BUMP ER UP!

That picture is exactly why I won’t loan anyone my axe, chainsaw or rifle…
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

BUMP ER UP!

That picture is exactly why I won’t loan anyone my axe, chainsaw or rifle…

Dear Sir, Could you please PM me . Thanks
INBOUND
ttt
UP UP UP !!!
Bang!
UP UP UP!

I found these smile
BUMP
oooooooooooo
UP!
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Great rifle for small framed shooters.
Looks to be the CZ 452 American (or possibly the older "Classic"), Not the youth stocked CZ Scout... So the stock should be fine for an adult.

Both My Son and I have the same rifle, both have the barrels cut at 16" and threaded for a suppressor. They shoot fine, of course like all 22 Rimfire's it's ammo dependent, but with CCI Standard Velocity they will pretty consistently shoot 1/2" or less, Match ammo will better that.

The CZ factory target that Mackay has a picture of are routinely scoffed at by CZ 452 fans, as the rifles generally shoot better than the targets indicate.

A classic blued steel and walnut rifle.

Jerry
Hard to believe this is still here.

Good rifle .

Good seller.
Thanks for the Kudos!
UP!
Mackay_Sagebrush: That indeed IS an outstanding picture of your daughter firing her pistol from the horse!
Treasure that one.
A question about it - I see she is firing from her right hand with the pistol but the holster on her right hip is already full of pistols.
Does that discipline allow getting underway with a pistol in hand or is that the lip of a cross-draw holster near her left hip that I am trying to discern?
Again great photo that tells a great story.
TIA
GLWYS
BTT
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Mackay_Sagebrush: That indeed IS an outstanding picture of your daughter firing her pistol from the horse!
Treasure that one.
A question about it - I see she is firing from her right hand with the pistol but the holster on her right hip is already full of pistols.
Does that discipline allow getting underway with a pistol in hand or is that the lip of a cross-draw holster near her left hip that I am trying to discern?
Again great photo that tells a great story.
TIA
GLWYS
BTT
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

It is easier to show in pictures than explain. The pattern of baloons will dictate when it is time to draw, or transition to the next gun.

She fires off the rounds, holsters then draws the second gun and gets after the next set.

She has competed at both nationals and the world shoot and done well at both.

Great picture series, ya both have done well.
© 24hourcampfire