Home
Posted By: 9x23w Burris XTR 3-12X Scope For Sale - 05/18/22
Burris XTR Illuminated Tactical 3-12X. Purchased new by me in 2009. The pictures tell the story - this scope is in 99% + condition.

Includes everything that came with the scope: box, lens covers, all documentation including unfilled out warranty card, additional graduated turrets (not sure even how to use them), sunshade, and extra wrench. Battery is brand new.

Perfect except for some very minor nicks and some ring marks on the bottom of the scope (see the last picture). I'm not even sure these won't clean up as the scope was in Burris Signature Rings so these could be deposits from the plastic inserts and not actual marks on the scope.

Had this on my 338 Lapua for a while but I am getting out of tactical rifles so this has to go.

$550 shipped and insured to CONUS.

Full Picture

Eyepiece

Model Number

Parallex

Turrets

Accessories

Documents

Box

Reticle

Reticle Illuminated 50% Power

Ring Marks
Cleaned up ring marks with some handsoap and they are now only visible with scope at specific angles to the light. Not visible with scope mounted.
$525 shipped and insured to CONUS. Last stop before ebay.
Some more cleanup, rings marks are 99.5% gone. See updated last picture. Scope is now like new.
Moved to ebay
Lets try again...
Reduced to $525 shipped and insured.
Make that $500 shipped and insured.
Great photos and a steal of a deal. GLWYS.
Thank you OSU_Sig.
Excellent scope. I have one in 4-16 and it’s excellent. I would gladly buy this one, but just not a fan of the illuminated Mil-Dot. Free bump for an excellent scope!
New Years Bump: HNY to Everyone!
is this first focal plane or second?
Second Focal Plane. Note: I'm away for a month starting 1/12/23.
Bump. Note the scope has capped turrets: the best of both worlds. You have normal turrets but you can cap them so your zero isn't altered by accidental contact or knob turning friends. I think Burris has removed this option on the XTR II and XTR III models.
TTT
© 24hourcampfire