Home
As you know if your a apex owner, this is a very rare barrel.

I recently bought it, as I’ve been looking for one for a long time. It was an impulse buy, and I have two bolt action 300 blackouts now and would rather use the funds to buy a crossbow my kids can use with me

I mounted it, and put two subsonic rounds through it into a dirt pile as a function test and just to hear it suppressed.

It has some scratches on it, but no rust. Nothing that a bead blast wouldn’t take care of if new owner so wished to have done

16” with thread protector from factory
Will come with factory rail and 1” rings
Black forend and required screws

The stock and action are not included in this sale

First I’ll take it followed promptly by pm with payment and shipping details

PayPal F&F or you pay fee
Venmo
USPS mo
Personal check from well established and respected members at my discretion

275$ shipped

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Bump
This is a rare one. Not many made at all. Price is firm.
nice looking setup.
Bump smile
Thanks guys.

It’s makes a really nice rifle. I just bought another model 7 Kuiu 300blk the next day from a friend and don’t need this one now. Makes a very short setup!

Bought a ravin so something’s gotta go lol
Would consider a ravin r29/26 hard case or bag as trade or partial trade

Long shot but hey why not
You won’t see another one of these up for grabs for a long time if ever
Bump
Bump.
Barrel, forend, forend screws 260$ shipped

This is a one time price drop and then it’s off to eBay, gunbroker, or the gun safe for a rainy day
Check PMs. I have a question.
Still available
If that fit a scout frame , I'd grab it ! I read that it won't, if I'm wrong , please tell me !
I do not know the answer to that sagerunner.
I have wondered that myself. I don't think it will work but have no Scout to test the idea.
Bump
I've got 2 but ......
Well then. Snag this barrel and see if it will fit or could be modified to fit! Lol. If it doesn’t snag a apex and win win. Lol
Sell the whole thing , and we'll talk !!! Don't know where to get a whole gun . I'll start looking !
It’s my muzzleloader or I would. But I bet you can find apex fairly easily.
I'm looking. Only thing i can find so far is scout !
Sagerunner, they are getting VERY hard to find. Even the power of Google is inadequate. wink
Dang. I would have thought one could find a muzzleloader variant rather easily.
Bump
to the top!
Pending sale
Still available

Potential Buyer hasn’t responded in 24hrs
Bump
Bump
One last go around
I don't get it. People are always looking for Apex barrels.
Until I have one to move lol !
Originally Posted by Underclocked
I don't get it. People are always looking for Apex barrels.
Because you’re way too high on it
drice561 - do you have any other suggestions or are you perhaps willing to make an offer? Can you point us to another Apex .300 Blackout barrel for sale?
Originally Posted by Underclocked
drice561 - do you have any other suggestions or are you perhaps willing to make an offer? Can you point us to another Apex .300 Blackout barrel for sale?
Last rifle Apex barrel I bought cost me $125, shipped price. It was new in package, never opened. As with all Apex barrels, because the gun was discontinued a few years back, they are like needles in hay stacks.

However, I don’t believe the 300blk ever really took off in any single shot variants like it did in bolt platforms, and more so in AR platforms, so I don’t really understand the “rarity” price.
Are you interested in buying this barrel of Kevin's.
Sell or don’t sell

No sweat off my back. But good luck finding one in my experience. They didn’t make many of them at all. Just don’t need as many 300blk’s as I have now.

May just try to see if can be rebored to 350 legend for
Ohio
One last go around before it goes in the safe or off for a rebore to 350 legend

Barrel, black hand-guard and screws, pic rail with 1” rings

250$ shipped. You probably won’t see another up for grabs for a long time
Bump

Reasonable offers
Spf
© 24hourcampfire