Home
I have a Rizzini BR110 16ga with 29” barrels. I purchased a few years back and it has sat in my safe since then. Never been shot. I did notice a small blemish in the finish that I tried to highlight in the pictures. Message me for additional pictures. Feel free to ask any questions.

$1700

Attached picture 1C427956-FB99-48E7-9C2B-2065AE1F9F34.jpeg
Attached picture 6AA89AF9-EDFC-4D64-B5C0-E540278FE165.jpeg
Bump
When I was looking at O/U shotguns. These seemed to be the direct competition to the Beretta SP1. The ones I messed with at lion country were very nice and I preferred this type of fore end compared to the other type they also use. GLWS. I’d post more pictures if you can, get that wood in the sunlight.
Yes, a pic of both sides of the gun put together would probably help you.......in the sun......very nice scattergun for the money.....
Thanks! I’ll get it outside when we get another nice day to grab some pictures.
Does it have fixed chokes or tubes?
Tubes, comes with 5 chokes.
Additional pictures

Attached picture FF25610E-C234-4F95-B5EA-17AB0814C337.jpeg
Attached picture 82E0C7BC-F62B-445B-8B59-43D08E7099E2.jpeg
Pictures

Attached picture BE0E0285-ED76-469E-976F-031905B4570C.jpeg
Attached picture CEF8D279-776B-440E-A2AA-C5DEE9F2C43D.jpeg
Ttt
Bump
This is a fine shotgun; someone will be very pleased with this.

I purchased a BR110 Light Lux in 16 Gauge this past spring and I am more than happy with mine.

kcks GLWYS.

StarchedCover
Thanks. I hope it goes to someone who will enjoy it!
Bump
Bump for a good shotgun judging by my own Rizzini Aurora 20 O/U.
Bump
Originally Posted by Model70Fan
When I was looking at O/U shotguns. These seemed to be the direct competition to the Beretta SP1. The ones I messed with at lion country were very nice and I preferred this type of fore end compared to the other type they also use. GLWS. I’d post more pictures if you can, get that wood in the sunlight.

IMHO, the Rizzini has a slight advantage, simple because of the wood. Wood on the recent 686's looks pathetic. Old Rem 788's and 600's/660's had better looking wood, and most of those were stained beach.
Bump
What is its exact weight?
Just fyi, I recently acquired a Rizzini, BR 550. A different gun for sure, but quite nice and well built.
I’ll weigh it and get back to you
Forgot to respond here. My bathroom scale says 8.8 pounds
You might want to check on a different/more accurate scale. I’d be shocked if it weighs 8.8 lbs.
Yeah, I’m seeing that from reading a few places. I’ll have to get on a different scale with it.
I’d also be interested in trading for a 28ga or .410
Looks like 6.8 lbs.
https://www.rizziniusa.com/collections/br110/products/br110
Originally Posted by 35
Thanks. At least my bathroom scale is weighing a bit heavy…that makes me feel a bit better about myself lol
Originally Posted by 35

Maybe, but some reports indicate it is much heavier, which is why I asked for exact weight. See here: http://www.16ga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20280

Postal or kitchen scale is an indispensable household tool, like a tape measure or calipers. I picked up my latest for around $10 at Costco, it holds 30lbs so is good for all guns and pretty much any mailing package. Wife uses it baking bread and can tare even a very large stoneware mixing bowl. The large glass surface also works super nice for packing game meat.

Something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Taylor-Digital-Waterproof-Kitchen-Scale/dp/B08Y64GVSJ
Got one on the way. I’ve needed one quite a few times when mailing packages. It will be handy for processing my deer too. I’ll post again when I receive it.
7 pounds 11oz according to the new scale.
Happy Thanksgiving bump
Let’s bring this back up
Bump
Bump
Super Bowl bump
Nice one.
great shotguns! I shoot one in 20 gauge. Shot 870's and 1,100's my whole life and tried everything to get away from my Wingmaster. It's the only one I tried, I could just shoot.
Bump
Too
Bump
Bump
Forgot about this one
Bump
Open to trades
Trades welcome
Up
Labor Day
Trades?
Still available
Happy One Year Anniversary.
PM sent.
I have the same shotgun in 20gauge. I grew up on 870's and this was the only over & under shotgun I could just pick up and shoot well.
What kind of trades other than the 410/28 ga already mentioned?
I’m open to anything…shoot me a message and see if it interests me
Send the rifle trades over
Up
Bump
Too
Bump
Bump
Trade for 20ga semi auto
Send trades
Saw this one in my safe today and figured I’d bring it back up. Anyone in need of a nice over/under. Open to trades.
PM sent
Geez someone please buy this so I do not have to.
Received some trades I’m considering. Always open for more
Open to nice watches and Sony full frame camera lenses for trade
Bump
Trades welcome
© 24hourcampfire