Home
For sale: Herters XK3 Commercial 98 mauser style barreled action chambered in .284 win. This is the yugo, intermediate version. Full "C" ring inner collar. Hinged bottom metal with lever release. Barrel is 23" with target crown. Barrel has holes for rear sight, but none for front sight (original barrel length was 24") Bore, crown and bolt face are excellent. Bluing is about 75% with a lot of thin spots and rubs, but no pits.

I never got around to putting this action in a stock, so I haven't shot it.

Price is $350 shipped to FFL in CONUS. Feel free to ask questions, but first "I'll take it" gets it,

Thanks,
Weagle

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I will also consider full or partial trades for leupold or other high quality scopes.

Weagle
Wow, I've got a bishop stock inletted for a 98 action already. Convince me this is the barreled action I need. Tell me about the trigger and safety and other goodies that make this a must have.

Ck
CK, This one might not fit in your stock. It is the intermediate length - like a M48 yugo mauser.

Weagle
btt
Stock was on a Nazi marked Mauser 98, may not work. Oh well, the search continues.

CK
Should fit........mag length might be short but as long as action screw spacing is correct it can work.

MM
Bump,
Still available

Weagle
Price reduced to $325 shipped.

Full or partial trades for Leupold or other high quality optics considered.

Thanks,
Weagle
What kind of leupold scopes do you need? I may have some to trade. Looks like the trigger is the original military style.

Jim
Any leupold or other high quality scopes will be considered. I generally allow cash value equal to the average of what they are selling for on ebay.

weagle
Will this fit in an Interarms Mark X stock?

Jeff
Jeff, It's the same length as the Yugo m48 mausers, so it is shorter than the normal full length 98. In other words, It won't fit in a Mk x action without a lot of bondo work grin

For those interested, here is a stock that will work. scroll down to the yugo 48 stocks:

http://www.sporterexpress.com/v2/

Weagle
Bump
Still available.

Weagle
This piece is sold.

Thanks to all.

Weagle
© 24hourcampfire