Home
6.5 Grendel custom build. The rifle has some wear from use as a hunting rifle. Other than that, it’s in great shape. This gun is a tack driver shooting legitimate sub inch 5 shot groups at 100 yards using factory Hornady ELDM ammo.
20” Shilen Match barrel with a target crown bedded to the action.
A Luth-AR handguard with a flattened bottom for increased accuracy when shooting off bags.
Adjustable single stage Geissele trigger.
Lightened bolt carrier
The scope and bases are not included in the price. If you are interested in buying we can negotiate a price.
$900
I’m located in the Reno area of NV, but can also ship.

Attached picture E26EC43B-3E59-445E-BDBB-46F6F4D863D9.jpeg
Attached picture D7CE08AE-08DA-4C3D-86FB-B69B02660C80.jpeg
This 22 Nosler needs gunsmithing. The safety is non-functioning and fired ammo shows signs of pressure. I’m not sure if the pressure signs are due to the ammo or chamber. The 22 Nosler is built on a GWACS polymer lower (KE arms now makes these) with a Jard adjustable trigger. The barrel is a 20” ARP 1/7.7” twist. Handguard is carbon fiber. The gas block is adjustable.
Asking $400

Attached picture 255A5880-C843-4E94-B982-A4B3B9D1DF77.jpeg
Up
Whose CF handguard is it? Would you consider unloading it with the nut?
Payment sent for 22 Nosler upper.

Thanks
22 Nosler upper is sold. The lower is still available at a reduced price for those interested.
6.5 Grendel is still available.
Up
Up
6.5 Grendel still available
$700 for 6.5G
I also have 6.5 Grendel ammo available for sale if the buyer is interested.
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
6.5 Grendel AR15 for $700 still avilable.
Still available. Will sell with scope and mount for $900 or $700 for rifle alone.
How much for the gwacs lower?
$200 for the GWACS lower alone. That’s basically the value of the trigger group with the lower and other parts thrown in for free. The trigger group itself works fine it’s the safety that needs fixed.

The Grendel is zeroed in with Hornady factory 123 eldm ammo. Drop chart and velocity data has been gathered and saved. The gun is basically ready to go as is if the buyer purchase with the scope and mounts
Up
Up
tCan, I’m unable to send you a PM. Says your inbox is full
6.5 G Still available.
Up
Up
TTT
Yes, I'm too new to PM I guess. I didnt see the issue with the lower originally. Unfortunately I dont have the tools to rebuild a lower. You may want to clarify if the issue with the safety in the trigger group or if the lower has a problem with the safety.

Free bump, I guess.
© 24hourcampfire