Home
I have a real nice Remington Model Seven Stainless in 260 Rem. This thing is in excellent condition and a little hard to find
I am asking $1250 shipped from me to your FFL. Pictures on request. Thanks and Merry Christmas Quality trades may be accepted
Wood or synthetic? Age of rifle, or barrel date code?
PM Sent
PM sent
PM sent.
donsm70
Love my Model 7 ss .260!!
Tag
Originally Posted by N2TRKYS
PM sent

Hopefully you can work it out with this guy. I know he's been searching for one.
PM sent
I wouldn’t sell mine, put a 2.5-8x36 or so on it and it’s light, shoots great, easy to carry, somebody will get a great tool!
Rifle is stainless synthetic and is on excellent condition
Shot very little.
Gankster, does it have a pebble finish all over? Or does it have clearly defined areas of rougher texture around the grip and forearm areas? Photos of each below. First photo is pebble grain all over, second is pebble or rough areas at grip and forearm only.

Attached picture IMG_0917.jpg
Attached picture Remington-Model-Seven-Stainless-Synthetic-7mm-08-Rem_100856138_339_1EF80CC38911E631.jpg
Sold pending funds
For those that might still be searching and missed a opportunity, and since Gankster already has his sold, I’ve got the same gun with the Pebble finish stock throughout for sale. Comes with the pebble stock and wood…along with Leupold base and 1” rings. Scope NOT included.
PM me for further discussion. Will create my own post at a later time.

jrg

Attached picture 37E4E8F6-AA28-45E3-85FD-CF633E95FDEB.jpeg
Jrg

I’m interested. I do not have PM privileges.

Can you txt me 501-2six9-6366

Thanks
Originally Posted by jrg_80
For those that might still be searching and missed a opportunity, and since Gankster already has his sold, I’ve got the same gun with the Pebble finish stock throughout for sale. Comes with the pebble stock and wood…along with Leupold base and 1” rings. Scope NOT included.

jrg

PM sent
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Originally Posted by N2TRKYS
PM sent

Hopefully you can work it out with this guy. I know he's been searching for one.

Nope. Still looking if you know somebody.
Originally Posted by jrg_80

jrg

Replied to all those that inquired……currently “Under Contract”

jrg
I can’t believe you all are interested in these rifles. You know they are not a 6.5 creedmoor, don’t ya?
Thank goodness for that!!!
Originally Posted by MRKbass2
I can’t believe you all are interested in these rifles. You know they are not a 6.5 creedmoor, don’t ya?
🤣🤣🤣🤣👏
© 24hourcampfire