Home
I pulled this off when new to put on a threaded barrel. New, not shot since leaving factory, slight scratch on roll marks from barrel vise (it was tough!!).

$45.00, check/MO.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I’ll take the barrel and sight rail for $45.00 shipped.

You have an inbound PM.

Thanks

Kimbo
I’ll take seconds if it falls through
Originally Posted by Kimbo
I’ll take the barrel and sight rail for $45.00 shipped.

You have an inbound PM.

Thanks

Kimbo

Sold pending funds! Thank you Kimbo!!
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I pulled this off when new to put on a threaded barrel.

What all was involved getting the new threaded barrel, installation, etc.?

I have an older Target model with full length rail. I see Browning now offers a threaded barrel as a part... with asterisk about sending the pistol back to the for installation... but I haven't yet called them to learn details.

-Chris
Payment this morning. Should see it shortly.

Kimbo
Originally Posted by Ranger4444
I pulled this off when new to put on a threaded barrel.

What all was involved getting the new threaded barrel, installation, etc.?

I have an older Target model with full length rail. I see Browning now offers a threaded barrel as a part... with asterisk about sending the pistol back to the for installation... but I haven't yet called them to learn details.

-Chris

I'm sorry for the delay in replying. I took it into my gunsmith, new, with a Tactical Solutions 5" threaded barrel. He had to work a bit taking off the factory barrel, but the whole barrel swap took maybe 15 minutes. He didn't even charge me, he said he would catch me next time.

Oh, my item is SOLD.
I'm sorry for the delay in replying. I took it into my gunsmith, new, with a Tactical Solutions 5" threaded barrel. He had to work a bit taking off the factory barrel, but the whole barrel swap took maybe 15 minutes. He didn't even charge me, he said he would catch me next time.

Got it. Thanks for the info.

-Chris
© 24hourcampfire