Home
This is much easier than the method 24Hourcampfire method!

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...e/re-posting-pictures-again#Post17875663
Much easier!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Hint … postimages.org is even easier.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Hint … postimages.org is even easier.

Will either of these work with Apple products or does it have to be PC
Yes.
Tag
Not sure how it gets easier than using the attachment manager. Click, select picture, hit done.
This took me all of 20 seconds if that

Attached picture Screenshot_20230203-180746.png
Tag
tag
Tag
postimages.org

No login; no cc, no bs

Choose image

Hotlink for forum

Paste

Done
BUGGER!!! thank you sir !!!
Originally Posted by CJC73
Not sure how it gets easier than using the attachment manager. Click, select picture, hit done.

It’s been so long since I tried it on my phone. Thanks. It works now!
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME
I try to post a pic, it tell me the file is too big. On my phone or my Mac. I can copy a pic on the fire and try to put it up and it's always no dice. I just gave up a few years ago...
postimages.org

No login; no cc, no bs

Choose image

Hotlink for forum

Paste

Done

UNLESS you have a Chromebook, then you have to figure out what all needs erased in the address line before the pic will post.
On the iPhone just resize the pic pops up on the bottom of your screen...... I used medium size pic for my scope and it worked perfectly
Tag

Postimage is easier than my usual method
Originally Posted by Dinny

I like big pictures like that. Some of you guys that use really small pictures need to be slapped. Both postimage and IMGUR seem to work great IMHO. I use IMGUR with no issues at all. Maybe postimage is easier, I don't know?? But really, there is nothing hard about using IMGUR. The guys that continue to get upset about guys asking for pics on a damn classifieds forum, really need to learn how to post good pictures. End of subject..
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Using a 3rd party to host pictures was pretty cool stuff 15 years ago
postimages.org

No login; no cc, no bs

Choose image

Hotlink for forum

Paste

Done

Then what am I doing wrong?
Tag
[Linked Image]

Attached picture 441CCBF5-C8EF-487B-B369-F9C17088D654.jpeg
Hotlink for forums, not thumbnail for forums, got it!
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

I like big pictures like that. Some of you guys that use really small pictures need to be slapped. Both postimage and IMGUR seem to work great IMHO. I use IMGUR with no issues at all. Maybe postimage is easier, I don't know?? But really, there is nothing hard about using IMGUR. The guys that continue to get upset about guys asking for pics on a damn classifieds forum, really need to learn how to post good pictures. End of subject..

Exactly
IMGUR works easily too.

I just wanted to help. I had problems with the way I had to do pictures with the 24hourcampfire method too. Mostly getting photos small enough and the cumbersome method. Once I tried post image the ease of use made it the way to go, for me. If you like a different way, good for you! Just help yourself in your sales or showing your rifle or whatever in any of the forums by using whichever method works.
Go to PostImages.org and just save the link to your phone for easy access:

Choose image:

Copy hyperlink:

Then paste it here.
I should mention that before you post the link here, you dont see an image. Just a long (3 or 4 lines worth) hyperlink of jibberish numbers and letters and symbols. But once you Post Reply, the link becomes your image.

It will look like this:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]td bank hours today near me
I just sat down and opened an account with postimages and within 5 minutes I was able to post this picture…

Test..

Quick and easy- thx op
Originally Posted by shrapnel
I just sat down and opened an account with postimages and within 5 minutes I was able to post this picture…

Would have been even less time without opening an account.

Account not needed with postimages.org

Account may allow one to save pics there??
Originally Posted by mad_okie
WSSM?
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

I don’t know, I just tried it to see how hard it would be. I have an IMGUR account already, but I can’t manage to post pictures off my iPhone and postimages did it quick..

I don’t know, I just tried it to see how hard it would be. I have an IMGUR account already, but I can’t manage to post pictures off my iPhone and postimages did it quick..
👍🏿
Originally Posted by mad_okie
WSSM?
Yes sir, 223
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Using a 3rd party to host pictures was pretty cool stuff 15 years ago
Exactly,
Spartan adapter

Attached picture 56150DB3-B334-42D1-BF0E-C7D9F0F68BB5.jpeg
Originally Posted by Fiddy
I should mention that before you post the link here, you dont see an image. Just a long (3 or 4 lines worth) hyperlink of jibberish numbers and letters and symbols. But once you Post Reply, the link becomes your image.

It will look like this:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]td bank hours today near me

If you hit "Preview Reply" you can see if your pic is working BEFORE you post it. That way you can adjust any issues with the URL without putting it on the actual active page.
I’ll take it! PM sent
I might try this tomorrow when I get home from church.

Thanks for the tip.
I used to use photo-bucket.

I use the imgur app on my iPhone to post pictures, and have since photobucket stopped working. I use imgur for pics I think I’ll reference to later on.

Postimages does not need an account. I’m assuming With an account, it likely saves pics for you to reference later just like imgur.

For pics I don’t care about, I use postimages with no account/login. Go to their page. Upload pic. Copy and paste the link here.
Tag

Will only allow me to post two pics. We need more than that…
Thanks.
Tag
Originally Posted by d500lnn

Will only allow me to post two pics. We need more than that…

And size does matter. Sizing pictures is a PITA. Postimages does it automatically.
Test

Nailed it. Them too.
I've tried and always says file to big, how do you reduce a picture size?
Originally Posted by cageycat
You don’t have to worry about it if you use post image. But if you want to use the 24hourcampfire method, open the picture in “paint” and use the resize option.
Post image is much much easier.
Originally Posted by Bugger
Originally Posted by cageycat
You don’t have to worry about it if you use post image. But if you want to use the 24hourcampfire method, open the picture in “paint” and use the resize option.
Post image is much much easier.
Thanks ,I'LL try that.
Test

Lotsa dead yotes!
postimages.org keeps asking me for my credit card info... no thanks
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby

You're doing something wrong. I have not experienced that at all.
Postimages is very easy.After you upload photo,click share,then under Hot Links for Forums,either click on the link or on the far right,click on the box,copy,then paste and share on your post.
Did you create an account??

If so there is no need for an account. Just go to website and use it.
Tag

Along the same lines of picture posting......

For those that have their pictures held ransom on Photobucket, this is how I transfer them in full size to IMGUR from my desk top.

Right click on your image, and click open image in new tab.

Open new tab, and copy image link.

Back to IMGUR, click on "Paste image or URL box", and paste your link in the box.

PRESTO!!!! It's on IMGUR.

Delete your image off Photobucket.

The 1st 250 pictures are free on Photobucket. If you have more than that, they are blurred out with photobucket pasted across the image. You need to pay up, or delete a bunch off your account until you get to 250 to be able to view them unimpeded.
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tag.
Lotsa dead yotes!

You like dead yotes huh? Ok..

Shot this ones ear off too:
Lifesize steel, but way too big for 400 yards.. ^^^
Originally Posted by DouginLa
Dang, did it on the first try. so easy a cave man can do it.

Yes I did...about to pull my hair out.
Tag
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME
I try to post a pic, it tell me the file is too big. On my phone or my Mac. I can copy a pic on the fire and try to put it up and it's always no dice. I just gave up a few years ago...
S&A, on a Mac, double click the picture in "Finder" and it automatically opens in "Preview". When that happens go to the main menu across the top and select "Tools". In the drop-down menu their will be an option entitled "Adjust Size...". Select that and a pop-out menu will appear with all sorts of options. I usually just adjust with width to a number about 75% of the number that is there. That will automatically change the corresponding "length number". Just remember to save it. If that ends up too large, just go back and do it again with a smaller number. It will all make complete sense when you see it.

Log out and don't use it.

No need for an account.

Log out and don't use it.

No need for an account.

Yes, absolutely no need. You do not need an account. Only reason to have an account is if you want to save your pictures there. I simply use it to post pictures here. It’s the easiest way I have found.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME
S&A, on a Mac, double click the picture in "Finder" and it automatically opens in "Preview". When that happens go to the main menu across the top and select "Tools". In the drop-down menu their will be an option entitled "Adjust Size...". Select that and a pop-out menu will appear with all sorts of options. I usually just adjust with width to a number about 75% of the number that is there. That will automatically change the corresponding "length number". Just remember to save it. If that ends up too large, just go back and do it again with a smaller number. It will all make complete sense when you see it.
All of that makes postimages.org seem too easy.
Originally Posted by aalf

Along the same lines of picture posting......

For those that have their pictures held ransom on Photobucket, this is how I transfer them in full size to IMGUR from my desk top.

Right click on your image, and click open image in new tab.

Open new tab, and copy image link.

Back to IMGUR, click on "Paste image or URL box", and paste your link in the box.

PRESTO!!!! It's on IMGUR.

Delete your image off Photobucket.

The 1st 250 pictures are free on Photobucket. If you have more than that, they are blurred out with photobucket pasted across the image. You need to pay up, or delete a bunch off your account until you get to 250 to be able to view them unimpeded.

Tag - good info
imgur.com is what I use.

Tracy
My litmus test is if a person can't post a photo, I have to assume that they are too stupid to package and ship something correctly.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME
All of that makes postimages.org seem too easy.
That's simply to re-size them on his computer prior to doing anything else with them. Maybe postimages automatically resizes them? If so, there is no need for S&A to do as I stated.
I'll try that Big Sky... thanks...
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
My litmus test is if a person can't post a photo, I have to assume that they are too stupid to package and ship something correctly.

You would ASSume wrong.
Nice.
20?
tag
This needs to go to the top again
Thanks Bugger! I really appreciate it.
donsm70
Up
That was a test...
Test…Thanks Bugger!!