Home
I almost had to break out the panoramic setting on the camera to get pics of this one!

36" JM Marlin Goose Gun. Has some honest wear but functions properly. It is missing the bead and a sling swivel. Someone took a grinder to the top of the recoil lug like spacer between the barrel and the action that I assume was supposed to be used like a rear sight. The grinding extends onto the barrel. Included is two factory magazines.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Will most likely take the action out of the stock to ship so "some assembly may be required" if you buy it.

Asking $375 to your FFL

For quickest response text Judd @ 406-231-1545
Don’t see too many of these.

We have a 12ga and 10ga. Hope you sell it quick.
Cool gun

Billy
been a while since I saw one of those GLWS
You can't hardly get turned around in the woods with that one!
Great turkey killers. And a bonus, if you miss you can reach out and thump them on the head!
I’ve got a Marlin 120 magnum pump that you could get a 40” barrel too. Mine is a 30 inch full choke, with a 26 “ slug barrel.
Originally Posted by bbassi
Great turkey killers. And a bonus, if you miss you can reach out and thump them on the head!

Hahahaha
Hahaha. Definitely gets you closer to the game.
As a kid in the early 70’s, I looked at that gun as if it were a nuclear weapon! Holy cow! A 3 inch MAGNUM! No goose is safe! Good luck with it.
My brother has one just like it and has gotten turkey's out to 60 yards with standard 36 shot.
Blast from the past. Remember seeing those at Big R ranch supply a ways back. Good luck with the sale. Good memories.
I have a Stevens 94F single shot 36". My first gun purchase ever. I walked to the local hardware, paid $35 and walked home with it. That was a while back. I think I was 12 or 13. You had add salt in the shells so the meat wouldn't spoil while you were walking over to it.
Pre model 55 stamp?

Awesome distance meat getter, second only to the super goose 5510
What a piece of 1970's crap
Originally Posted by blanket
Time for your bedtime meds.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by blanket
Time for your bedtime meds.
Jeepers, I guess
Originally Posted by harleyjasondavidson
Pre model 55 stamp?

Awesome distance meat getter, second only to the super goose 5510

It is stamped 55
Let’s try $325 shipped
That’s the one that stood head and shoulders above the rest in the K-Mart gun rack.
This is spoken for
© 24hourcampfire