Home
Like new Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x44 CDS-ZL2 in the box. Never used, mint condition, scope covers, green Leupold hanky and papers. $750 shipped in lower US. USPS money order please.

Attached picture 20230328_102838.jpg
Attached picture 20230328_102934.jpg
Great scope and price here.
I'll take it
Scope sold pending funds to screaminweasil
Seconds if the deal falls through
Originally Posted by waltcollins
Scope sold pending funds to screaminweasil
Payments in the mail. Thank you!
Got the scope today, took a while because you agreed to a personal check and I agreed to you holding until check cleared. Well, check cleared my bank on the 10th of April, scope showed up today.

Looks like sh*t. Worst fuggin deal I've ever had on the fire.

Thanks for the complementary saw dust and obvious talley ring marks on this "Like New) Never Used scope.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Agreed screamin, that is a bunch of bs. Blatant misrepresentation.

Walt should either give u a little back for that or take it back for a full refund and he pays your shipping costs.

Let us know how it works out.

Spence
Never used?

Maybe mounted, never shot.
This is why considering the price difference I prefer to buy new.
I almost never use the ignore function but I just added this seller to the list so I don't forget... Good luck getting this resolved to your satisfaction.
That is a used, non mint scope.
Never used might mean he never used it but bought it used. Either way pretty shady. He got you!
If that sawdust washes off, I'll take it off yer hands for $750 shipped.
Originally Posted by GTC22
The scope may have been mis-represented,

But priced ~35 percent discount,

Well played 22.
Originally Posted by screaminweasil
Got the scope today, took a while because you agreed to a personal check and I agreed to you holding until check cleared. Well, check cleared my bank on the 10th of April, scope showed up today.

Looks like sh*t. Worst fuggin deal I've ever had on the fire.

Thanks for the complementary saw dust and obvious talley ring marks on this "Like New) Never Used scope.

Have you contacted the seller?
Sure have, via pm. I got no problem keeping the scope, I cleaned off the dust no problem. Just definitely misrepresented and terrible communication and slow assed shipping, to boot.

Buyer beware with this guy is all. The $750 I paid is a decent deal, but the scopes condition isn't what was said in the listing.
Originally Posted by GTC22

If you’re going to make some kind of an offer to someone who got screwed (misrepresented), take my advice and PM them. Posting sh*t like that just make you look like an *[bleep]. Bet you wear one of those fuggin flat brimmed hat too. How many wives you got?

As far as the seller, he’s on ignore.
I tried to refrain but your comment that your keeping, I can't anymore. If your satisfied with the scope for the money, what's the issue? You didn't get as good of a deal as you thought you did?

A discreet PM to the seller would have been much more gentlemanly non-dick, than trying to make it look worse than it was with a flashlight in pictures (I mean he didn't charge you for the dust did he?) While I get that it was misrepresented in the caption, what an ahole move to try and burn him at the stake before talking with him.

Worst deal ever but I'm keeping it... Haha
Misrepresented items for sale is total bs.

I bought a rifle from a seller who also did not disclose the condition of the rifle.

Total bs.

Nice part, he got a nice negative feedback on lrh, which subsequently cost the shiester further sales.

I wish 24hr had that feature
Originally Posted by coleridge
I tried to refrain but your comment that your keeping, I can't anymore. If your satisfied with the scope for the money, what's the issue? You didn't get as good of a deal as you thought you did?

A discreet PM to the seller would have been much more gentlemanly non-dick, than trying to make it look worse than it was with a flashlight in pictures (I mean he didn't charge you for the dust did he?) While I get that it was misrepresented in the caption, what an ahole move to try and burn him at the stake before talking with him.

Worst deal ever but I'm keeping it... Haha

Yeah, you should have refrained. Why would I return the scope, seller hasn't even offered that as an option. I'm the better man here and "eating" a few ring marks. The dust obviously wiped off with alcohol and a paper towel. What is important to note, is the sellers description was far from accurate. What is also notable, is that I'm giving the forum a heads up in dealing with this guy.

The point in posting the pictures publicly was to inform others who may deal with this d*ckhead in the future that HIS version of LIKE NEW is far from the "norm"

I knew there would be some R*tard posting in defense of the seller, congrats...........you win that award.
Screamin......you did nothing wrong.

Sellers that act like that need to be outed....
Seller hasn't offered to return money for the scope? Have you even talked to him?

BTW- I wasn't defending seller, just noting that it could been handled better *on both sides*...

Go ahead and insult all you want. That's exactly what I was expecting from you. Democrats generally turn to yelling and name calling instead of rational argument. But hey, long as it makes you feel better.

Wish you both the best of luck.
Actually you said he should have handled it via PM

Like I said, we need a buyer, seller feedback feature, as it stops misrepresentation dead in its tracks.
Yep, give the seller a chance to make it right. Maybe he had 2 and accidently shipped the wrong one? Have you ever made a mistake? No word from seller from info so far. Maybe he has an explanation, maybe not, but maybe he needs a chance to explain (hopefully he didn't just blatantly lie).. If he don't come through, tell the -whole- story and burn him down. The fact buyer stated he would keep the scope rather than ask/get a refund shows it's not -that- bad (worthy of waiting for explanation instead of gathering the mob). Another poster already offered to cash him out if the seller does nothing (and said he rather keep it). Hardly the worst deal in history...

And don't disagree a buyer/seller feedback would be awfully handy. .
Sellers been a real peach.......True Christian indeed.

Here's the latest commentary. I won't post his phone number, because i'm nice.

He told me to call him and he'd get me satisfied.

Re: VX5HD 3-15 Firedot Duplex NIB
#6743589 1 hour ago
Online Content
screaminweasil
Campfire Regular
S

Hey Walt, good morning. I'd rather not call, it would probably raise my blood pressure. You do whatever you feel is best. Your the one who has to sleep at night.

You have my address. A $50.00 check and apology wouldn't hurt my feelings. Scope is usable, so I'll be keeping it. Just really disappointed in description compared to actual condition. I find it unfathomable that someone could sell a scope covered in shop/wood dust with ring marks and call it "like new" in box, never used.

Have a blessed day.

Austin

Edit Reply Quote
Unread by: none
#6743626 17 minutes ago
waltcollins
Campfire Regular
W

Lol- think I will decline. Had to chase down Fedex? Well the driver had to get a signature. Maybe the driver not know which tent was yours. Dusty? I might agree. Probably from disuse. My wife dusts the house every day. She could tell you how to do it. Use the provided green cloth! Dust will come off. Ring marks? Oh heck no. I have had guns for 63 years. Pehaps 50-75 scopes mounted. I lap my rings (30 and 1" tools) and dremble a radius on edges of rings. Sold many scopes. I know ring marks. This scope had none. Look at my picks or better yet send me some pics of the marks. Oh, thats right, you can't. Lnib is not new. Liar? Not me. I am a Christian and pray twice dailey. So should you. Hope being Christian doesn't set you off. Lots of liberals in Oregon. I agree, we will avoid each other on the fire from now on. Keep hiding behind your keyboard brat!

Reply Quote
Unread by: none
#6743631 7 minutes ago
Online Content
screaminweasil
Campfire Regular
S

Pics are publicly posted my friend. Check out all the good feedback your getting.

Thanks Walter, you've been a true Christian. Better start praying 3 times a day.

Austin
Originally Posted by coleridge
Yep, give the seller a chance to make it right. Maybe he had 2 and accidently shipped the wrong one? Have you ever made a mistake? No word from seller from info so far. Maybe he has an explanation, maybe not, but maybe he needs a chance to explain (hopefully he didn't just blatantly lie).. If he don't come through, tell the -whole- story and burn him down. The fact buyer stated he would keep the scope rather than ask/get a refund shows it's not -that- bad (worthy of waiting for explanation instead of gathering the mob). Another poster already offered to cash him out if the seller does nothing (and said he rather keep it). Hardly the worst deal in history...

And don't disagree a buyer/seller feedback would be awfully handy. .

Your a F7ggin idiot
© 24hourcampfire