Home
Posted By: hazer Kimber hunter 257 bob and 7-08 - 04/18/23
Both are hunter models stainless. I haven’t shot either of them. Great shape. Package deal 1200.00 for both plus shipping. Scopes are extra if you’re interested. Weaver grand slam and nitrex . Both stainless. Or 700.00 for bob and 600.00 for the 7-08. No other price drops. Only selling to fund a new purchase. Very lite less than 6#. Pics to cell number for interested buyers.
Pm sent
PM sent on both
I’ll take the .257 Roberts
Both guns are sold.
Oh my - picked a bad time to help with homework.

Nice snag(s)

😁
Yeah, I guess someone got a couple nice rifles
Now that is how you sell a couple rifles.
Good job men, Kyle
No body on this post got them.
thats funny thought that the first ILL TAKE IT was to be the buyer by the rules of the site
Posted By: EdM Re: Kimber hunter 257 bob and 7-08 - 04/18/23
Originally Posted by OLDEINDIAN
thats funny thought that the first ILL TAKE IT was to be the buyer by the rules of the site

Show me the rules...
Rules of the site? Hahaha

That's funny right there.
Just a friendly gesture. This would save a lot of problems. I'll take it should supersede everything. But not written in stone.
One would think so
Not to split hairs fellas…but nowhere in the post does the OP say “first I’ll take it posted wins” nor do I see any “I’ll take them both” posts from anyone here. The rifles were posted as a package deal, and no one posted a commitment to both that I see. Post also says “pics to cell number for interested buyers”, which opens another communication door. I don’t see that the OP is at fault for anything here, other than trying to sell a couple of rifles. Just my thoughts.😎
+1 Doc. Seller dictates the rules.

LHS
Originally Posted by Doc_Holidude
Not to split hairs fellas…but nowhere in the post does the OP say “first I’ll take it posted wins” nor do I see any “I’ll take them both” posts from anyone here. The rifles were posted as a package deal, and no one posted a commitment to both that I see. Post also says “pics to cell number for interested buyers”, which opens another communication door. I don’t see that the OP is at fault for anything here, other than trying to sell a couple of rifles. Just my thoughts.😎
Of course, they are his guns and he can sell them or trade them to whomever he pleases.
I’m new to the forum and still figuring this thing out, and earning my way around.
BTW, if you decide you don’t want the .257, I’d still be interested in it😁
i believe the other guy said he would take them in a pm
Originally Posted by gankster
Just a friendly gesture. This would save a lot of problems. I'll take it should supersede everything. But not written in stone.

Quite often folks cross post on various sites. It’s a kind gesture to mention that, but there’s no legal contract here stating that’s a requirement. Sometimes things sell elsewhere. It’s not that big of a deal.
so would i reloader
© 24hourcampfire