Home
Hi all,
I got this in a trade a while back and don't have a use for it so it's available for purchase. Would prefer your FFL accepts from a non-ffl if possible to save me some $$$.

Sako AV 300 Winchester Magnum. Unknown round count but the owner before me said it was his dad's gun and they lived in Wisconsin and hunted white tail. I got the feeling it wasn't being used much. I've shot it at the range 1-2x with 20 rounds or fewer total. I just don't have a need with other rifles I use already. Not a safe queen but a very nice looking rifle with a few very small blemishes. I try to show them in the photos. I'm limited to two photos in this post but can take and send many via email or text. I can also make some videos showing the condition and share via YouTube link, etc.
It has a screw on/off muzzle break.

Sig scope not included at this time but I may sell it later or with the gun possibly as I really like the scope.

I googled it and this is the first one that came up so $1000 plus shipping. If possible I like to do actual shipping cost. I've sold a decent amount of guns on here so just search my past posts. No bs as I've been ripped off before.

Here's the link to a used one.

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/101305619

Attached picture 20230501_155235.jpg
Attached picture 20230501_155052.jpg
Ttt
That’s a very fair price on a great rifle. Good luck with your sale.
Up
Up
Good price
Ttt
Up
Posted By: TimZ Re: Sako AV 300 Winchester magnum - 05/13/23
Wish I needed a 300 mag
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt
$900 plus shipping.
How long is the barrel without the break?
Originally Posted by magshooter1
How long is the barrel without the break?

I dropped a dowel down the barrel with the muzzle break unscrewed. The length of the dowel was about 24.5" and the muzzle break threads are about 0.5" long so if someone wanted to recrown the barrel it would be about 24" long
© 24hourcampfire