Home
As I continue to thin out the contents of my gun cabinet I'm offering for sale my absolutely like new Winchester XPR Compact in 350 Legend. I love this rifle and this round, but I am going to deer hunt with my 6.5 Grendel this year. You can see all of the details about this rifle by clicking on the following link to Winchester's website:

https://www.winchesterguns.com/products/rifles/xpr/xpr-compact.html

I bought this rifle brand new from Dan's Guns here in my little town. It has exactly 68 rounds of factory ammo through it, all done from Dan's shooting house at the range behind his shop. I never got around to taking it out into the field. It is accurate and a joy to shoot.

I'd like to have $460.00 for it, and I will include insured shipping to any lower 48 states FFL who accepts long guns from private individuals. No sales tax, no shipping cost, just $460.00.

I bought new Warne rings for this rifle. They are 1", black and medium height. I will take $25.00 for them if you want them with the rifle.

I bought a new Leupold VW-Freedom 3-9x40 Duplex Matte Black scope for it. You can buy it with the rifle for $275.00. All sighted in, no extra charge.

Since this is my only 350 Legend, I have factory ammo and brass to sell, too.

Winchester Power Point -- These come with jacketed soft point Power Point bullets. I have 54 loaded rounds and 64 once-fired brass and will sell the whole batch for $75.00 shipped to the buyer of the rifle.

Winchester Power Max -- These come with Bonded Rapid Expansion Protected Hollow Point bullets. I have 4 full boxes, 80 rounds. I will sell these to the buyer of the rifle for $115.00 shipped.

The buyer of the rifle gets the first shot at the rings, scope and ammo. Anything left after the buyer of the rifle decides what they do or don't want of these things will be for sale.

Super nice, fun 200 yard deer/hog slayer here.

Attached picture IMG_2701.JPG
Attached picture IMG_2702.JPG
Picture of ammo for sale.

Attached picture IMG_2700.JPG
TTT
Bump
Up
Nice rifle here.
Is the ammo factory loaded
Yes, all of the ammo is factory. I don’t reload.
Still for sale.
Up for the evening.
Top.
Let's get this sold!
Back up to top.
Again.
There isn't anything I need to trade for.

I will consider reasonable offers.

Super fun rifle.
Deer season is just around the corner. And there are hogs that need shootin’.
To the top.
Nice ready-to-go package here. Lots of lookers. Is anyone interested at all?
Up for the night crew.
TTT
Let’s make a deal.
Bump
Still trying.
To the top
Bump.
To the top again.
Look.
See my post about lower prices.
PM me a reasonable offer for the entire package, rifle, scope and all of the ammo.
SPF
What's the price if lower 500 400 what
Thanks for asking muzzlehunter67.

SPF stands for Sold Pending Funds.
© 24hourcampfire