Home
Here is another piece that I'm selling for my buddies family. He bought this new, and told me that it was unfired. Ruger SBH 44 mag, with the 7.5 bbl. I have looked this over and it does look new and unfired to me. No box or papers. Just a beautiful revolver! I believe it was mfg in 1971.

$1200 shipped from my FFL to your FFL.

First public "I'll take it" , followed by a pm gets it.

Please pay with USPS MO, or personal check. Faster shipping with USPS MO, as I'll have to wait for your check to clear.

Check the pictures. If you want to see something specific, just ask. I'd buy this myself, but I'm good on 44's.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

WOW, worth every penny.
Just FYI, that’s not a flattop. They were the really early ones in the 50s and early 60s. That’s a standard 7.5” OM super Blackhawk. Flattops typically bring more money than a SBH.
Your Ruger is a 1971 but is not a flat top since they were discontinued in 1962. Very nice gun - hope you have the factory grips and box!
Thanks for schooling me on this. I'm not very well versed in revolvers! I don't have the box or any other grips. Am I off on the price?
Originally Posted by longshot3
Thanks for schooling me on this. I'm not very well versed in revolvers! I don't have the box or any other grips. Am I off on the price?

Mo offense meant, but yes, I do believe the price is high. The lack of original grips and box, reduces the value to a collector. As such, the real value now is as a shooter.
Let's try $925 shipped. No offense taken!
Definitely not a flattop. But it is still a fine example.

This is a 7.5" Flattop from the late 1950s.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Those are Herretts stocks from Twin Falls Idaho on your Super Blackhawk.
Thank you for the information. Much appreciated!
$900 shipped
$850 shipped
Originally Posted by LazyL0228
WOW, worth every penny.

LOL
$800 shipped
Up
Up
I've watched this come around several times. 1971 was my birth year! Beautiful revolver
Originally Posted by BladeRimfire
I've watched this come around several times. 1971 was my birth year! Beautiful revolver

If it were a 1970, I'd be putting it in my safe for the same reason! 😁
Up $775 shipped
SPF
Congratulations!!
© 24hourcampfire