Home
Very nice 1959 vintage Model 12 20ga w/28โ€ MOD barrel. Metal is original, wood was expertly refinished in tung oil. I donโ€™t want to risk shipping this, so am offering FTF sale in the general area of the Eastern Panhandle of WV. Will travel an hour to meet a buyer at a FFL of their choosing, or will do direct sale to WV resident with proper I.D. $750 cash only. Usual rules for claimingโ€ฆ

[Linked Image]
Other pics here:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/18702807/model-12-20ga

Also advertised locally.
Up
๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป
Good looking model 12.
It is.

A friend bought it on a whim from an estate, then refinished the wood because thatโ€™s his โ€œthingโ€. He doesnโ€™t hunt, only shoots clays, so it became a safe queen. He talked me into it, but itโ€™s sitting idle here, so Iโ€™m moving it on.
Now see it is a MOD/28inch.
Parts of PA, VA, MD, and WV are in the region Iโ€™m targeting. May travel a bit farther if thereโ€™s something else of interest nearby, like a good gun store, restaurant etc.

If it doesnโ€™t sell here or locally, Iโ€™ll probably just take it out and look for some bunnies someplace. Been thinking about getting my PA license and hitting SGL 249 for small game season, since I decided to put the crossbow down and do some upland work while I still have knees.
๐Ÿ”
TTT
๐Ÿ”
โฌ†๏ธ
๐Ÿ”
โฌ†๏ธ
Up๐Ÿ”
I respect your decision to not ship, but if you would, this shotgun would sell in 10 minutes.
Maybe not 10, but I get your point. Willing to wait, or even not sell if it comes to that. Rabbit season will be open in a couple of months. Also have it advertised locally.

๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป
๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป
TTT
I'll take it if you will ship it to my ffl dealer in tennessee.
PM sent
๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป
โฌ†๏ธ
TTT
Boing!๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป
๐Ÿ”
Up๐Ÿ”
TTT
โฌ†๏ธ
๐Ÿ”
Final bump.๐Ÿ”

This remains available, and is listed in the Valley Trader if anyone develops an interest.

Might just have to take it hunting.

Thanks for looking!
© 24hourcampfire