Home
Very lightly used pair of SLCs with Outdoorsman's stud and tripod adapter included. Only used for one hunt in Mexico a year ago. These are in great shape. Priced at $2200.

Attached picture IMG-0011.jpg
Attached picture IMG-0022.jpg
Bump
Price dropped $2000
BUMP
Tag
Price dropped $1900
Price dropped $1800
Bump
Tag
Payment sent per our PM

SCAM ALERT.
ALL BUYERS BEWARE OF POSSIBLE SCAMS WITH THIS USER.
hnts4fun account has been hacked. To the buyer, I recommend you call local law enforcement to make a report, then use that report to file another one with the postal inspector. I have been a member of this site in good standing and have bought and sold numerous items without a hitch. I received a phone call from the admin of this site today alerting me to the possibility there had been a security breach. I'm trying to see what I need to do to get things squared away.

Also, my name has never been Damon or Ronnie. I'm a retired law enforcement officer who has lived in Jackson, Wyoming for 38 years and has had the same email address for decades. Damon's or Ronnies PayPal/email address ain't it. Same thing happened to me over on Long Range Hunting. Trying to get it cleaned up.
Heads up:

You did not receive any phone call from me.
2] SUGGESTIONS:

A] CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD. Recent scammers have been able to access the account of longstanding members of websites across the Internet by hacking other databases/websites for login credentials. If a member is using the same username/password on multiple websites the scammers are able to utilize those credentials to login to ANY website where they are valid. They can run an Internet search for a username, and they are then able to login using that common password. Then, they impersonate a long-time member and try to make quick sales, OFTEN RESPONDING TO WTB ADS, or posting BELOW-MARKET PRICES on desireable items ... and demanding instant digital payment.

So ...

MAKE YOUR PASSWORD DIFFICULT: Use CAPITAL and lower case letters, numbers, AND SYMBOLS.

HAVE A UNIQUE, HIGHLY SECURE PASSWORD FOR EVERY WEBSITE! This is key.
© 24hourcampfire