Home
The 3rd annual Music City Chapter Montana Elk Hunt is now active. For your chance at a great hunt see the QR code / link below.
All proceeds go straight back to Conservation through the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.
https://events.rmef.org/shop/musiccity1?utm_source=rmef.org&utm_medium=events_page

Attached picture BobMarshall.jpg
There will be only 300 chances sold. 1st place receives the two man elk hunt... 2nd place receives the Kimber 1911 in 10mm ($1100 value). Can call me at 615-557-4488 for more information or email at [email protected].
Any questions, feel free to contact me or the ticket PoC on the flyer.
So where does the hunt take place?
In the Bob Marshall Wilderness Backcountry of Montana in either 2024 or 2025.
PMd
They are beginning to go fast. If you want to get in, I would suggest to go ahead and jump in.
Threw my name in the hat.
Bought a ticket too, let us know when the tickets are sold out
I definitely will let you know. Planning to draw at our banquet on the 16th of October still. Looks like we will be able to do that.
In on this!
Let’s.go put a bullet in an elk!!
I made a donation as usual I am sure.
Thanks for the heads up, ticket bought!
Originally Posted by Ken_L
I made a donation as usual I am sure.

Don't be so sure. A feller from PA won this hunt last Fall.
There's still chances available! Not sure on the availability of the hunt after this one sells out due to chapter re-alignment, so dont miss out!
We will draw this Halloween whether it sells out or not. Could be better odds!
Did I win?
Congratulations to our hunt and pistol winner!

Mr Rottenberg from Massachusetts was the hunt winner.

Mr. Beyel from Florida was the 2nd place draw and will be taking the Kimber 1911 home.

Thank you all for your participation and continued support of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.
© 24hourcampfire