Home
Posted By: lovesomeshootin M1 Garand for sale. - 10/12/23
My father in law passed a few years back and my mother in law has now decided that she needs to sell this. She needs the money and as much as I wish I could buy it, I just can’t.
I don’t know much about it. Springfield Armory M1 Garand with sling and I’ll ship it in a plastic hard case and in a box. Price is $1100 shipped and insured to your FFL. I’ll ship it through UPS or FEDEX whichever you prefer. I can text pictures over to whoever wants them. You can call or text me directly if you’d like also 315-681-0549

Attached picture IMG_9181.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_9182.jpeg
Posted By: wildfowl Re: M1 Garand for sale. - 10/12/23
Might help to provide info on the approximate serial number and confirm it says Springfield. These were made by a couple of different entities during different times. Also, is there an importer's name on the barrel? These all impact value. Best of luck

https://www.them1garand.com/production-dates-by-serial
Posted By: Dinny Re: M1 Garand for sale. - 10/12/23
Good luck shipping through UPS or Fedex unless you have a FFL on file with them.
Posted By: 5960 Re: M1 Garand for sale. - 10/12/23
post office
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: M1 Garand for sale. - 10/12/23
Yep. PO is the way to go these days. Hint: break the gun down into as small a package as you can. Where the PO rapes you is on oversize packages, not weight.
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: M1 Garand for sale. - 10/12/23
Maker (Springfield, Winchester, H&R, International Harvester), bore condition (amount of wear, if any, at muzzle and throat, best measured with gauges), stock material (walnut or birch), detailed description of overall exterior condition, are but a few of the things knowledgeable M1 guys will ask you and which all factor into value. Sorry, M1's are a weird complicated confusing world!
Read the whole post
Done it before but I’ll ship it however the buyer prefers.
Here a picture of the SN. But as stated, I can send more pictures to whoever wants them. For some reason I can only attach 2 pictures in the main post.

Attached picture IMG_9185.jpeg
Posted By: Godogs57 Re: M1 Garand for sale. - 10/13/23
Close to my ol dad’s M-1 he carried in the Big One. His was in the 3.5 range…
Posted By: HTDUCK Re: M1 Garand for sale. - 10/13/23
By S/N that rifle was built in Feb or Mar of 45
HTDUCK I get the same from http://usriflecal30m1.com/ProductionGraph.aspx
© 24hourcampfire