Home
I have four different Leupold 3.5-10x scopes for sale priced shipped to you in USA as follows:

1) VX-3, CDS, Matte Duplex reticle, in box, no marks on tube or glass, U suffix. $385

2) VX-3, Capped target elevation and windage turrets, Matte, MOA reticle, no box, no marks on tube or glass, V suffix. $400

3) VX-3i, Matte Duplex reticle, no box, minor ring marks on tube, clean glass, AB suffix. $375

4) VX-3, Matte, Duplex reticle, CDS, no box, very minor ring marks on tube, V suffix. $365

Pix available via text or email if you want them since the ones I have are too large to post here.

The attached image show all four scopes.

Attached picture IMG_2421.JPG
Added one image showing all four scopes with #2 not having a tape identifier.
TTT. Make offers if you think my ask prices are out of line for these fine scopes.
#2 is SPF. Others still looking for new homes!
Back up for another look and offers . FYI, I will keep these in storage until the economy is better if I cannot get at least $350 each shipped to you for these fine scopes.
Any interest in the remaining scopes at $350 each shipped to you in USA?
Last time up. Back in storage if nobody wants them for $350 each shipped to you is USA
ttt

#2 sold. Other three available for $350 each shipped to you in USA. Firm price.
I'll take #4 for $350.

PM sent.
#1 SPF earlier today.
#4 is now SPF. Only #3 left
More pics available via text.
#3 Leupold VX-3i Matte Duplex is only one left for $350 shipped to you in USA. Pics available via text.
I'll take #3. PM on the way.
Thanks all. #3 SPF.
Out of curiosity, what makes #2 more desired than the others? Is it the features, glass, or that it doesn’t have any marks?
target turrets and reticle is what I thought justified higher price.
Got it. Thanks for the insight.
© 24hourcampfire