Home
Posted By: Riley88 Price Check--Browning Bar - 10/29/23
Browning Bar-- 308 Cal.--Belgium--Grade ll--1968
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Beautiful rifle I’m guessing $800-$1000 Just my opinion To me personally the newer safari models demand a little more money but reguardless a very nice piece Someone correct ne if I am wrong grade 2 was basically an engraving add on for the receiver? No difference in the intervals or bluing or wood ???
Posted By: rodeojoe Re: Price Check--Browning Bar - 10/29/23
I would say $950 without he scope.
Seems like the prices are about to fall shortly.
Very nice rifle.
$1,000+
I bet 1000+. I've always wanted one. ? why will prices fall soon? rodeojoe
Posted By: Plab Re: Price Check--Browning Bar - 10/29/23
look on line that will bring 1200 plus .. it looks to be in good condition .. but hard to say for sure with just that one picture .. I have quite a few of the different series and IMO those are the finest quality of the BAR's

plab
Scope looks like leupold, if so take that off and sell it separately. Gloss 3-9 leupold brought $325 at an auction near me last week.

The gun, $900 +, depends on where you sell it.
Posted By: rodeojoe Re: Price Check--Browning Bar - 10/29/23
Originally Posted by LazyL0228
I bet 1000+. I've always wanted one. ? why will prices fall soon? rodeojoe

I have been watching prices and rifles for sale across several sites and locally here in TN.

There are a lot of rifles coming up for sale that are rifles people usually keep no matter what.

Money does not go as far as it needs to anymore. People start getting rid of calibers they don't really shoot much for extra cash.

The more people flood the market for need of money, equals less they will be willing to take to sell their guns that they don't really need for Greenbacks.

Times are getting hard, people need money to live. You can't eat your extra guns, and you have to keep a home to keep them in.

Nice rifles have to compete with $400 new rifle packages that look darn good to someone not knowing any better.

Hope I am wrong, but I don't think so.
Thanks, and up for OP
The thing about Belgium Brownings is they aren’t making anymore of them. Just like land.
If your looking to trade it, message me as to your interests.
There seems to be fewer 308 out there. And they seem to bring a premium. I gave up and bought a 06.
Posted By: LCH Re: Price Check--Browning Bar - 10/29/23
I would be interested if it becomes available,depending on price of course
Thanks
Posted By: Riley88 Re: Price Check--Browning Bar - 11/02/23
'. Thanks for all your price inputs. I see a couple of grade ll 308's on GI that are asking 2500 and 2250 for. After deer hunting
next week I will test the water on GI and put mine up for $1800. ( I realize that asking and getting are two different things).
© 24hourcampfire