Home
For sale is my Beretta A400 Upland in 12 gauge. I bought this beautiful shotgun new in 2021 simply because I had to have one. I shot exactly 52 rounds through it at a sporting clays range right after I got it and it hasn't left the safe since. A great gas-operated shotgun that has a recoil reduction system built into the stock. Such a soft shooter. The barrel is 28" long. It comes with all the original accouterments -- 5 chokes, hard case and all the paperwork. I exchanged out the original bolt operating handle and bolt release for Briley aftermarket pieces. I added a Hi-Viz sight tube. The gun is as-new in every way, except for one light 1/4" scratch on the barrel -- not sure where it came from -- probably at the sporting clays range. I am probably going to regret this, but I just can't stop shooting my 686. I only took a few photos because it is basically new. If you need more, PM me your email.

PRICE: $1650.00 shipped conUS to FFL who accepts from an individual. First public "I'll take it" wins out.

Attached picture 4005.jpg
Attached picture 4004.jpg
Hi-Viz and scratch...

Attached picture 4003.jpg
Attached picture 4001.jpg
ttt
$1600.00 shipped
Ttt
$1550.00 shipped
$1500.00 shipped.
ttt
ttt
Ttt
TTT
Would consider varmint rifles in trade.
UP
TTT
$1475.00 shipped.
TTT
ttt
ttt
TTT
$1400.00 shipped
^
TTT
I'll take it on behalf of my nephew as agreed via text.

Thanks Chuck
SPF to David.
© 24hourcampfire