Home
Relisting - Rock bottom price. I know the economy is in the tank so simply listing at what I feel is the lowest price I can take. If they don’t sell, I’ll just put them back in the safe.

I have two 4.5-18x44 Bushnell LRHSi scopes I would like to pass along to other hunters/shooters. These are great scopes all the way around and have proven themselves. No nonsense, great reticle, and really good illumination.

My last shot at game was an axis buck that passed through our shooting lane at nearly dark so we hustled around to where we thought he would pass again. I clicked the illumination on, picked him up in the scope and squeezed one off. Nice to have good glass, and nice to have the illumination feature.

SPECS: Bushnell Elite Hunter Tactical, Product number E45184HI. Better known as the Long Range Hunting Scope (LRHSi). 4.5-18x44mm. Both scopes are like new, both have illumination. They weigh in at 28 oz. on my scale so not terribly chubby. One of the scopes has not even been shot, it was mounted on a rifle and removed. You couldn’t tell them apart. If you are seriously interested, just shoot me a pm with a phone number and I’ll text you as many photos as you like - of each specific scope by serial number.

New Price of $725.00 each to lower 48. If HI or AK, shipping will be a bit more. Will include original box, Bushnell scope caps, instruction book, and sun shade. I’ll probably remove the battery to keep on the good side of the postal system.😎🔥

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Great deal from a great fella.
Thank you sir!
Evening bump
Monday bump!
One sold, I have one left. You won’t find a better price on these.

Please give me a shout if interested.

Bob
Dang, wish these were 3-12.

Any chance you have one of those collecting dust?
Tag
Pm sent. Thanks
Originally Posted by OutdoorAg
Dang, wish these were 3-12.

Any chance you have one of those collecting dust?

Sorry, I don’t!
Per our pms I will take the last one.
The last (second) one sold to spence1875 pending payment.

Bob
© 24hourcampfire