Home
My gun cabinet runneth over. For sale is my .308 Winchester Tikka T3x CTR with blue metal work and the 20” barrel. I bought it brand new from Dan’s Guns here in my town. It has 10 rounds through it, is bone stock, and is in absolutely brand new condition with the box and all of the paperwork that came with it. It has not been out in the field.

I have owned two hands full of Tikkas over the years, including another CTR besides this one. They have all been extremely accurate. The CTRs are insanely accurate.

$995.00 shipped and insured to any lower 48 States FFL who accepts long guns from private individuals ought to be cheap enough. No sales tax and no shipping to pay for. Just $995.00.

I’m not looking for any trades at this time.

If you are interested in this rifle you already know what they look like. I’m attaching a stock photo anyway.

Buy it You’ll like it.

Attached picture IMG_1166.jpeg
TTT
Up again.
To the top.
Price cut to move............ $975.00 shipped and insured.
pm sent
I did think of something I’d trade for. I had a Remington Police 7615 once upon a time and I have always wished I’d hung onto it.

Attached picture IMG_1175.png
Attached picture IMG_1174.png
Bump
Up for new eyes.
Great rifle here.
Still looking for a buyer for this nice rifle.
Pictures finally.

Really great rifle here.

Attached picture IMG_3083.JPG
Attached picture IMG_3084.JPG
Even though I just sold a bolt action 350 Legend rifle, I might take a CVA Scout or Hunter in 350 Legend in on trade towards this Tikka. I have some stands in timber where my longest shot would be 60 yards, and I don’t need my new Browning X-Bolt 6.5 Creedmoor for that.
Back up to top.
Ought to be someone looking for this exact rifle.
Bump
TGIF
My New Year's Resolution is to find a good home for this fantastic rifle.
Up again.
TTT
Happy New Year.
I'll lower the price to $950.00 shipped. I don't see any new or like new CTR's priced this low anywhere.

I happen to have a matte black medium 1" Game Reaper scope mount for Tikka rifles that I'd sell the buyer for half price if you'd rather use it than the rail that comes on these CTR's.
I would look at taking a 350 Legend rifle in on trade towards this Tikka. Some of my hunting spots are in timber, and also one of my daughters deer hunts with me on occasion. A Compact model would be preferrable.
© 24hourcampfire