Home
$750

Savage LWH 7mm-08
Leupold rings
Very Accurate gun
Ttt
I recommend adding a few details:

Stainless or blued?
Wood or synthetic? (If synthetic, black or camo?)
Price shipped or plus shipping?
Condition?
Pics are worth posting....it's like selling a car or truck with no visual of condition.
Originally Posted by Remington280
Pics are worth posting....it's like selling a car or truck with no visual of condition.
exactly. I don't get it. I look at FS posts I may or may not be interested in. No picture, I just move on. If there is a picture, it may get me interested. Takes 5 minutes on IMGUR to post a large picture.
Some people just don't get it!
Originally Posted by Remington280
Some people just don't get it!
Food for thought, Since at least 80% of the classified posts don't have pictures, Those "some people" you refer to are the overwhelming majority. Hmmmm
Spent 10 min min trying to upload pictures gave up !
Model 11
Blued and walnut
Leupold bases and rings
Shooter

Message and I can text pictures
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

There you go.
Sweet looking rifle
In OP’s defense, this site is a PITA for posting pics. Any other forum I’m on, it’s click and done, right on the forum. Why campfire makes you use another site is beyond me.
Real contenders in the mountain rifle category. Wish Savage still made them just like this. Instead they gave us gimmicky CF barrels and jacked up the price.
Originally Posted by Rawhide67
In OP’s defense, this site is a PITA for posting pics. Any other forum I’m on, it’s click and done, right on the forum. Why campfire makes you use another site is beyond me.

I never use another site. Just attach to the post with the Attachment Manager. Sometimes have to resize pics first.
Load to Imgur. Then post link here, nice big picture
Sent pm
Replied
$ 750 shipped
725 shipped
https://imgur.com/n2jdWQk
$700 shipped
These are great little rifles. I had one when they first came out in 6.5 Creedmoor. It shot really well. In the end I moved on….just not a savage lover. This was one of their nicest and by far best fit/finish that I’m aware of.
why savage stopped making these I still dont know. Son and I use these in .308 for elk. excellent shooters, and crazy lightweight.

glwys
Straight shooter
Beautiful gun
Quality piece
PM sent.

Happy New Year
© 24hourcampfire