Home
Ruger Blackhawk 44 mag flat top one of 1500 with 10 inch barrel. Revolver is 90 plus percent. Five digit no prefix serial number. $3900 asking price.
I suck at putting photos on here I can't get any of them under 2mb, message me a cell phone number and I will gladly send all the pictures you want.

Attached picture IMG_20231213_143543.jpg
Attached picture IMG_20231213_143514.jpg
OH MY!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]shell station finder
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]the shell gas station hours
That's a really neat piece of Ruger history!
Man, if that's what they're going for these days I should break my personal rule of not selling guns and put mine up for sale! shocked
Originally Posted by Jcon72
Man, if that's what they're going for these days I should break my personal rule of not selling guns and put mine up for sale! shocked
Check the current Blue book as it shows this revolver at 100% at 5K
Weeeeelllll, ain't that a daisy!
Originally Posted by jmcdguns

Well, then, none of you guys want to know what I gave for mine just a year ago at a LGS. And I'm happy right now! grin
I paid $150 for one back in 2006 while stationed in Germany. It had surface rust all along one side after getting wet then cased for an extended period of time.

I considered having the barrel shortened but I never could find a gunsmith I could communicate with. I eventually sold it for $300 in 2008 before I moved back stateside.
FTF XMAS special (so I don't have to ship) $3000 !!!
Btt
Originally Posted by jmcdguns

Likely with box and paperwork.
Up
Btt
[quote=Dinny
I considered having the barrel shortened but I never could find a gunsmith I could communicate with. I eventually sold it for $300 in 2008 before I moved back stateside.[/quote]

First- I wish you had stayed in Germany.
Second- I don't doubt this one bit as you are pretty much a class A ASSHAT.
Livin' rent free! Bump
Up
Bump
Up
Btt
Up
© 24hourcampfire