Home
Posted By: Sabretooth FS: Two piece blanks - 12/18/23
For those who are in the market for some two piece blanks, here are some ( and I mean a lot) that are up for sale. Posting for a friend. A lot of these are hybrid pieces of wood. They are cross pollinated with a mixture of what (if I remember correctly) to be Black walnut, English, and some Claro. Attached is a list of all the prices for the blanks. These blanks are numbered and the price list corresponds to the numbered blanks. Add $25 flat rate per blank for shipping. If you have any questions contact David Boles at: [email protected] or (530) 586-1329.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: pabucktail Re: FS: Two piece blanks - 12/19/23
Bump. I've got two of these on the way, having been in touch with Mr. Boles since last week. He's had great communication and is easy to deal with. If you contact him, he'll send you pics of the other sides of these blanks.
Posted By: Sabretooth Re: FS: Two piece blanks - 12/19/23
BUMP for the nice comment. Thanks pabucktail!
Posted By: 6MMWASP Re: FS: Two piece blanks - 12/19/23
Tag
Posted By: Sabretooth Re: FS: Two piece blanks - 12/22/23
Up again!! Would make a great gift under the tree!!
Posted By: willhunt4 Re: FS: Two piece blanks - 12/29/23
I drove up and met Mr. Boles today. Had a great time picking out some would and speaking with him.
He’s been cutting/selling wood a long time and is a valuable resource. You couldn’t ask for a nicer person to deal with.
Posted By: Sabretooth Re: FS: Two piece blanks - 12/29/23
Bump for a great comment!! Thanks Willhunt!!
Posted By: Sabretooth Re: FS: Two piece blanks - 12/30/23
Posted By: Sabretooth Re: FS: Two piece blanks - 01/04/24
TTT
Posted By: Sabretooth Re: FS: Two piece blanks - 02/20/24
UP
Posted By: Sabretooth Re: FS: Two piece blanks - 03/28/24
Bump last time …been a while
Posted By: kytrapper Re: FS: Two piece blanks - 03/28/24
I will second the opinion on Mr. Boles….David is great to deal with and wood looks exceptional……Shipping fast!!! Way happy with the lower grade set I bought…
© 24hourcampfire