Home
Posted By: OldRooster ISO CLAYS / TRAP GUN - 12/23/23
Long shot, I know…..

I’m looking for a 12 ga trap & clays gun. Something along the lines of the CZ Target or Sporter O/U With chokes and preferably a raised or adjustable comb. 30” with choke tubes or a 32” with screw-in chokes. Good tight gun with wood that’s in nice shape.

I’m presently shooting a nice light B 27 Browning field gun with 28s and by round 3 my shoulder is waving a white flag. Fine gun just not suited to clays and trap.

If you have a shooter as described above and might be in a trading mood I might be interested in some horse trading for a helluva nice and accurate 25-06 PM me and and we can discuss things. I have enuf pics to blow up your email or phone.
Posted By: 160user Re: ISO CLAYS / TRAP GUN - 12/23/23
I have a Beretta 391 Sporting Clays if an auto is of interest.
Posted By: OldRooster Re: ISO CLAYS / TRAP GUN - 12/23/23
160 thank you. For the time being I’m going to stay focused on an o/u. If that changes I’ll let you know.
Posted By: Ken_L Re: ISO CLAYS / TRAP GUN - 12/24/23
I have a like new Beretta 686 Sporting 12 gauge with 32” barrels and screw in chokes if interested. The comb is not adjustable but there are things you do to supplement that.

Thanks,
Ken
Posted By: passport Re: ISO CLAYS / TRAP GUN - 12/24/23
Not sure of your budget but I have a Kolar TS that Im about to sell.
Posted By: OldRooster Re: ISO CLAYS / TRAP GUN - 12/24/23
Passport, thank you but I’m afraid the Kolar is beyond my reach.
Posted By: Osky Re: ISO CLAYS / TRAP GUN - 12/24/23
Originally Posted by 160user
I have a Beretta 391 Sporting Clays if an auto is of interest.

That’s a great option 160, I have two and a couple 400’s. As far as reducing recoil they certainly do the job.

Osky
KenL, check your PMs.
Still looking.
Posted By: jmcdguns Re: ISO CLAYS / TRAP GUN - 12/24/23
I have a perazzi SC1 12ga o/u F/F lightly used, tight action. Also a new unfired S&W Elite silver 12ga. O/U. I'll have to check bbl length on ea. PM me if any interest.
Posted By: 5960 Re: ISO CLAYS / TRAP GUN - 12/24/23
For what it's worth, I have owned several fine O/Us for clays and trap over a life-time.

Went to Beretta 390/391 a few years ago and never looked back.

Much less pounding over the season
Posted By: TADMAN2 Re: ISO CLAYS / TRAP GUN - 12/24/23
I have a FabArms Elos N2 and a FabArms Axis-RS12 that I dont use anymore. The Axis is a “step up” in grade compared to the Elos. Both guns have adjustable combs. Both have screw-in “external” chokes. The Axis is a “better” grade of gun, has a little more weight, and has less felt recoil….with identical shells, but has an issue with the inertia block not switching to the top barrel when the bottom barrel is fired first. Have been told that a gunsmith could fix it…..but have moved on to other guns. Both guns have less than 5000 rounds. They both have 30” barrels. Let me know if you would like pictures of either.
Posted By: Jim270 Re: ISO CLAYS / TRAP GUN - 12/24/23
Ive got a Browning 725 with an adjustable comb with 30 inch barrels, comes with 6 chokes. 2600.00 not interested in any trades. PM if interested.
Posted By: ChiefO Re: ISO CLAYS / TRAP GUN - 12/24/23
I posted two SKB shotguns today. Both are 28” guns but good looking and great shooting shotguns.
Posted By: copperhead Re: ISO CLAYS / TRAP GUN - 12/25/23
I have a beretta 686 onyx pro trap for sale, 32” optima choke barrels, adjustable comb, beautiful wood grain. Send pm if interested.
I have your huckleberry. Pm your cell number.
© 24hourcampfire