Home
Posted By: rem300 WTB Ruger American 300 BLK OUT - 12/26/23
I'm looking for one of the older Ruger Americans in 300 BLK OUT with the flush style mags. I could make a 308 or 7mm08 work also. Pm me with anything you might have
TTT
I won't sell you mine! If it is in your budget I'd look at the CVA Cascade. My buddy has one in .300 BLK and it's a really nice rifle.
I hope you find one, I love mine. It has been one of the most accurate guns we have at the farm, shooting the 110 gr Barnes at 2400fps with h110 in 1/2” groups at 100 on a regular basis. My nephew and I have shot a total of 4 deer with it, from 75-163 yards, and none have gone more than 30 yards after the shot. I have several nicer rifles, but lately this is the one I pick up when I am hunting at woods ranges.
Up still looking
No flush mag, but Grab a Gun had the 300 Blackout Gen 2 in stock, according to the 900 emails they sent over the past 4 days
Thanks. But I am wanting one with the flush style mags. I have one of the newer rifles with the AR style mags
TTT
I have one it's been duracoated desert tan don't want to sell it but would trade it for same gun in 6.5 grendal
Originally Posted by ct17
I have one it's been duracoated desert tan don't want to sell it but would trade it for same gun in 6.5 grendal

I don't have one to trade.

Still looking
Patience. Someone will be selling a gen 1 once they see and can purchase a gen 2. Just as you want the flush mag someone will want the AR mag version and it will happen like peanut butter and jelly.
TTT
© 24hourcampfire