Home
Ruger New Model Blackhawk "Buckeye" Edition
For those unfamiliar this was a limited run issued by Ruger for Buckeye Sports in what I believe to be 1988-1989. As usual with limited runs they quoted only 500 of this model exists but I've never done the leg work to verify. I just know this one is new in the box and have been in my Ruger collection for a long time. Time to see if someone else wants to add it to theirs.
Chambered for 38-40 / 10mm. The 10mm cylinder has never been spun and only left the wrap long enough for a pic. 6.5" barrel. It has the Buckeye blossom etched into the top strap to indicate the limited model and has a SN special to this run. Box isn't mint but really good for it's age.

$1650 shipped and insured to your FFL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Bump with pics added
Nice! I wanted one of these when they first come out…but they were too expensive, and at the time I was too poor to justify buying one. Some things just never change! Now every time I see one, the play money bucket is empty!🙃 GLWS
Originally Posted by Doc_Holidude
Nice! I wanted one of these when they first come out…but they were too expensive, and at the time I was too poor to justify buying one. Some things just never change! Now every time I see one, the play money bucket is empty!🙃 GLWS

Same here Doc. I’ve wanted one of these for years
Nice! I have one of these and the 32-20/32 H&R unit with matching serial numbers.

Bump to see what it goes for.
BUMP . Still available
UP
UP
UP
© 24hourcampfire