Home
Looking for a prew war Ithaca Model 37R in 20 gauge. The R stands for solid Rib. Will have wood like in the pic. Will also consider any 16 gauge 37 with wood like that. Also looking for a 37S or 37T in 20 gauge or 16 gauge. Thanks

The one pic with 3 37’s the one on the left is a 37 Skeet gives u a idea of what I’m looking for

Attached picture IMG_0379.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_0479.png
Correct already corrected it
I saw two Ithaca 37's on the used rack at the Bear Arms gun shop in Scottsdale AZ last week, one was 12 and one was 20. Don't know if they are what you're looking for but I picked them up showing to my grandson as I had bought his dad and brother 37's when they were about 12yo. One of them had real nice wood.
Did either one have wood like in the pics?
Up
I don’t know exactly and I can’t go back to look as I was just visiting the Phx area. You could call them and I’m sure they would give you the details.
Bump
Up
Bump
Up
Bump
Up
ttt
Up
37Rs are awesome! I have a 12 and 16. The 12 belonged to my Grandfather, and it has since traveled to AR. Good luck with your search!
Is the 16 a prewar?
Up
The 16 is an early '50s model, corn cob forend. Someone had cut the stock down, and I replaced it with an English style back when Ithaca was still in NY. It is my go to Dove gun.
Pm sent
Sorry, if I find anything like what you're looking for it's coming home with me.
👍
Up
https://www.armslist.com/posts/1450...mod-37-pump-20ga-28--barrel-stock--6431c

Here’s one. Looks a little rough, but thought I’d pass it along…
Up
Ttt
Up
Up
Ducker PM sent
© 24hourcampfire